MEN ONLY (women stay out)

Started by big-daddy, August 17, 2005, 05:36:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Njoutlaw88

I love this game. What happens when u win.

gery350

man i cant even come close i get busted everytime. whats the trick.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

inked4life87

bet it,nothing really happens at the end.

gery350

22 seconds. i'm coming for ya big daddy
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Hawgin4x4

I got 20 seconds on my 934394783 try.
I dont disrespect anyone, If anyone disrespects me, You will be 6 ft below me.

yunt2ride

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

klutchbuster400

lmao i won, all that happens is they guy screams out yay lol

Thrasher

ya, he sez YAY and the screen sez, now off to better things and starts over again...hehe
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

big-daddy

#9
klutchbuster350 you need to score over 30 second to see somethingĀ  ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

PureLogic

There is a sweet spot with his head when you still rack up the meter but don't get caught. (No pun intended)
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]


Dr.Dirt

Quote from: big-daddy on August 17, 2005, 08:29:12 PM
klutchbuster350 you need to sroce over 30 second to see something ;)
I just got 31 on my 3rd try. Its awesome. No im just kidding its no diffrent he just says yay but i did get 31.

FordLuvinDirtyGirl

haha thats sum funny stuff....I scored 8 secs is that good or bad?
2004 F150 XLT 4x4, 33" Pro Comp MT'S, Black Nascar Rims
2004 Honda Reman 450 S 4x4 (Olive) w/26" ITP 589's on 12" Lumi ITP's) DynoJet, HMF Pipe, 2" Spacers, Lift & Snorkel!!
Well I ain't never, been the Barbie doll type!!!
*MUDSLUT*

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: FordLuvinDirtyGirl on August 17, 2005, 08:49:31 PM
haha thats sum funny stuff....I scored 8 secs is that good or bad?

The more time on the clock the better.

big-daddy

dr dirt holds the record at 31 seconds
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Flea_Jumper


Dr.Dirt

Come on, no one else can get 31? I did it on like my 3rd try, its not that hard.

FordLuvinDirtyGirl

i thought the goal was to see how long ud last till u didnt get caught so low seconds left would be good no?
2004 F150 XLT 4x4, 33" Pro Comp MT'S, Black Nascar Rims
2004 Honda Reman 450 S 4x4 (Olive) w/26" ITP 589's on 12" Lumi ITP's) DynoJet, HMF Pipe, 2" Spacers, Lift & Snorkel!!
Well I ain't never, been the Barbie doll type!!!
*MUDSLUT*

Dr.Dirt

No, you have to fill your meter without getting caught in the least possible time.

big-daddy

#20
its getting harder .. or too many beersĀ  ???
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

FordLuvinDirtyGirl

haha cool u should chk out there other games...funny sh*t!
2004 F150 XLT 4x4, 33" Pro Comp MT'S, Black Nascar Rims
2004 Honda Reman 450 S 4x4 (Olive) w/26" ITP 589's on 12" Lumi ITP's) DynoJet, HMF Pipe, 2" Spacers, Lift & Snorkel!!
Well I ain't never, been the Barbie doll type!!!
*MUDSLUT*

Dr.Dirt



Did it again, here is proof. It is blurry because I took a picture of the screen with a digital camera.

bigscrub79

Quote from: FordLuvinDirtyGirl on August 18, 2005, 02:23:17 AM
haha cool u should chk out there other games...funny sh*t!
good call, the dont dance dance revolution is not easy.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

caospop

All the way boys and 13 sec to Spare  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D. The Puppies ARE my speciallty.
2007 Polaris Sportsman