Attn:Dirtbike Know it alls!!!

Started by FordLuvinDirtyGirl, August 17, 2005, 03:20:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FordLuvinDirtyGirl

I may be acquiring a 2001 Honda 250r or xr 4 stroke dirtbike, supposedly in like new condition?....are they any good?   :o
2004 F150 XLT 4x4, 33" Pro Comp MT'S, Black Nascar Rims
2004 Honda Reman 450 S 4x4 (Olive) w/26" ITP 589's on 12" Lumi ITP's) DynoJet, HMF Pipe, 2" Spacers, Lift & Snorkel!!
Well I ain't never, been the Barbie doll type!!!
*MUDSLUT*

qt314nfla

I use to have a Honda xr250r.  Great bike, very fast!  Nice exhaust sounds tough.  But a real freaking pain in the azz to kick start!  By the time I'd get it kicked I'd give the bike to someone else to ride cause I was wiped out.   After it's warmed up it's nothing to start.  Only one person of 3 in the family that rode it could kick it cold on the first or second try.  Had to stand on the pedals and be on solid ground or lean against a tree to get enough azz behind it to kick it.

Miss the bike though.

FordLuvinDirtyGirl

O man...sounds good if not I guess I couold always sell it or trade for sumthin ...I defintely got an azz just prob not the kind to kick start it, LOL
2004 F150 XLT 4x4, 33" Pro Comp MT'S, Black Nascar Rims
2004 Honda Reman 450 S 4x4 (Olive) w/26" ITP 589's on 12" Lumi ITP's) DynoJet, HMF Pipe, 2" Spacers, Lift & Snorkel!!
Well I ain't never, been the Barbie doll type!!!
*MUDSLUT*

Old_School

Quote from: FordLuvinDirtyGirl on August 17, 2005, 03:20:56 AM
I may be acquiring a 2001 Honda 250r or xr 4 stroke dirtbike, supposedly in like new condition?....are they any good?   :o

You mean a CR250? That's alot of power just to let you know. You may want to try a 125 first. Do you have any riding experience on a 2 wheeled 2 stroke? Powerbands kick in pretty hard.  But to answer your question, yes CR's are great bikes.  -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

FordLuvinDirtyGirl

Im not getting to choose what bike I get....see heres the deal I have a 99 Grizzly for sale....and a kid called me last night saying Ill give you $1000 cash and my 2001 Honda 4 stroke 250 dirtbike...Im so ready to get rid of my grizzly Im about to take him up on his offer.....I have very little riding expierence on 2 wheels....but I would just turn around and sell/trade this bike for sumthing else, doubt Id be riding it too much, but with not knowing much about dirtbikes that is why I asked.    ;)  thanks for the info..
2004 F150 XLT 4x4, 33" Pro Comp MT'S, Black Nascar Rims
2004 Honda Reman 450 S 4x4 (Olive) w/26" ITP 589's on 12" Lumi ITP's) DynoJet, HMF Pipe, 2" Spacers, Lift & Snorkel!!
Well I ain't never, been the Barbie doll type!!!
*MUDSLUT*

bigb

she said Xr not Cr, there's a big differance. an Xr 250 is a good reliable bike with a decent amount of power. it shouldn't be too too hard of a kick start, i kick a 426 though.
accepting donations in the form of a quad.

FordLuvinDirtyGirl

Thanks for the clarification BigB....would anyone be interested in this bike???
2004 F150 XLT 4x4, 33" Pro Comp MT'S, Black Nascar Rims
2004 Honda Reman 450 S 4x4 (Olive) w/26" ITP 589's on 12" Lumi ITP's) DynoJet, HMF Pipe, 2" Spacers, Lift & Snorkel!!
Well I ain't never, been the Barbie doll type!!!
*MUDSLUT*

Njoutlaw88

Honda are great bikes. Consider the crf 230 its got electric start. As long as the bike starts on the first few kicks go for it.

dvx400#1

make sure is not stolen that 2001 bike is pretty new for him to give you 1000 bucks and the bike just a frienly tip. hondas hold thier value pretty good.

FordLuvinDirtyGirl

NJoutlaw
Thanks for the info, dont know if you read my previous posts....I dont get to choose, although the electric start would be nice for me..its that bike plus $1000 for me to give up my 99 grizzly....thank you though   ;D


Lt250r
Thanks for your comment too, Im blonde but not that blonde and everyone told me that bike would be worth 1500-1000 plus the 1000 cash comes close enough for the me for the 2500 i was askin....thank u  ;)
2004 F150 XLT 4x4, 33" Pro Comp MT'S, Black Nascar Rims
2004 Honda Reman 450 S 4x4 (Olive) w/26" ITP 589's on 12" Lumi ITP's) DynoJet, HMF Pipe, 2" Spacers, Lift & Snorkel!!
Well I ain't never, been the Barbie doll type!!!
*MUDSLUT*