MS&G and concert Aug. 19th, 20th & 21st

Started by mudmaster, July 24, 2005, 02:08:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

450R_Matt

Im headed out their Friday. ;D

What time will they let me in the gate on Friday? ???
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

qt314nfla

Quote from: FordLuvinDirtyGirl on August 16, 2005, 08:53:59 PM
Well then come on, quit work and come play with us!!!!!!  :P

what she said.  is anyone else as psyched for another weekend of riding and mudding as i am?

MrsPureLogic

Wish I could go....have to sit this one out.  Talked to grandma about watching the baby for the one in September though  ;D  I wonder if the ground will be as uneven out there as it was at MudFest  :D

qt314nfla

Quote from: MrsPureLogic on August 17, 2005, 12:38:36 AM
Wish I could go....have to sit this one out.  Talked to grandma about watching the baby for the one in September though  ;D  I wonder if the ground will be as uneven out there as it was at MudFest  :D

Depends on how much you drink.  From time to time I've heard it moves too.  Be Careful!  That ground can really get ya!

kb450s

LOL, drinking does sometimes make mudding more intense. I tend to go places I would not go if I was not drinking. But who's to say thats a bad things.

FordLuvinDirtyGirl

Right on kb450s....thought i was the only one...watch out when the beer balls come out,,,,hehehe 
2004 F150 XLT 4x4, 33" Pro Comp MT'S, Black Nascar Rims
2004 Honda Reman 450 S 4x4 (Olive) w/26" ITP 589's on 12" Lumi ITP's) DynoJet, HMF Pipe, 2" Spacers, Lift & Snorkel!!
Well I ain't never, been the Barbie doll type!!!
*MUDSLUT*

qt314nfla

wooo hooo beer balls.  C.I.P.C. on the scene to make sure everything is ok.  :o if you're not sure what C.I.P.C. is ask me this weekend or PM me.  inside joke from mudfest. ;D

450R_Matt

Looks like we will roll in around 5 or 6pm friday.    Tan class A Bounder RV with 2 Hondas on the trailer.... ;D     Bacardi and coke for dinner    :o ;D
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

qt314nfla

Don't let them see your bottle or make sure it's plastic.  They will go through the car and check your cooler.  DC me when you get in and I'll meet you at the gate.  Number is on one of these threads.

450R_Matt

Quote from: QT314Nfla on August 17, 2005, 03:28:50 AM
Don't let them see your bottle or make sure it's plastic.  They will go through the car and check your cooler.  DC me when you get in and I'll meet you at the gate.  Number is on one of these threads.

Thanks for the heads up.  8)   Ill find you DC # and get it on the phone friday
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

ATVDirtDemon

Quote from: mudmaster on the L-Cross website
Hi Everyone
You know i started this thread with the intentions of coming up with new ideas for familiy fun. not for naked days and wet t-shirt contests!
This forum was designed for constructive ideas so that we could have the owners read and see that there were events that we could do for atvs, trucks & concerts. If you all can remeber one of the park rules is no nudity... If you all want nudity go to the booby bars or strip joints.
This is a place for familiys to come enjoy the outdoors with thier kids and wives. GROW UP!
This next event is going to be big... I have extra security on staff and anyone caught showing there breasts for beads will be removed and the persons provoking it! so if you want to ruin your weekend, go ahead and try me!
These opinions are mine and do not reflect the owners of L-Cross.
Thanks
Mudmaster... Public relations manager for L-Cross X-treme Events Inc.
"mud"
P.S. Cowgrl_up you tell 'em. And if i have anything to do with it, it will never happen.
Thanks


i was at this mudfest last week and it sure seemed like a popular event.  lots of families, kids and yes i did see lots of beads and even a good amount of boobies out there.  i may be wrong but i did not hear of any problems or complaints because of it.  it was all in good fun and i dont think anyone was to much rowdy around kids.  this mud sweat and gears place is plenty big enough to have areas where they can be more leniant about fun like this.  sounds like this mudmaster is trying to shut down stuff just because he may not like it, like he said they are his opinions not the owners.  i think if anyone is being to much disrespectful around kids or women anytime they should be warned or then asked to leave.  more problems from bad riders causing danger and to many to young kids drinking.  them are the bigger problems.  as for me i will not keep paying for a place i cant have my own kind of fun.  i have found better places for much less or free.  these are the opinions of me.

FordLuvinDirtyGirl

ATVDirtDemon,
Dont get me wrong, I have enjoyed earning plenty of my beads before....but if you check out the owners website under his rules "#2. No Nudity will be allowed or the use of beads.  I strive to promote a family type atmosphere where children can have a good time also."
http://www.l-cross.com/events.html
We are all guest on there property (their home). And we shouldn't wear out our welcome. Don't take it all out on the Mudmaster, so what if it his opinion and position, it is Mr. Pearce's too!! They just ask us to respect it as we should.   ;)
2004 F150 XLT 4x4, 33" Pro Comp MT'S, Black Nascar Rims
2004 Honda Reman 450 S 4x4 (Olive) w/26" ITP 589's on 12" Lumi ITP's) DynoJet, HMF Pipe, 2" Spacers, Lift & Snorkel!!
Well I ain't never, been the Barbie doll type!!!
*MUDSLUT*

ATVDirtDemon

Quote from:  WordNet_http://www.answers.com/topic/nudity

The noun nudity has one meaning:

Meaning #1: the state of being without clothing or covering of any kind
  Synonyms: nakedness, nudeness


i do not think flashing a boob for beads comes close to being considered nudity by definition.  i have met mr. pearce and it didnt seem like he was pushin to stop the fun with beads.  from what i gathered talking to him he was ok as long as  kids wernt around and whatnot and you wernt taking over his mudhole with the behavior.  hanging around your camp in the campin area or out in the fields or by the swimin pond was not a problem.  i will still go and will still try to have some fun and see how it goes since i love molly hatchet.  if i get tossed out without being crude or a problem i guess i will just have to  move on.  hope to see you out there  ;).

FordLuvinDirtyGirl

Like I said, I have fun earining my beads but like you say there is a time and place for it all, I dont agree the lil one should see it either....  ;D
2004 F150 XLT 4x4, 33" Pro Comp MT'S, Black Nascar Rims
2004 Honda Reman 450 S 4x4 (Olive) w/26" ITP 589's on 12" Lumi ITP's) DynoJet, HMF Pipe, 2" Spacers, Lift & Snorkel!!
Well I ain't never, been the Barbie doll type!!!
*MUDSLUT*

450R_Matt

Just have fun!   Be safe and use good judgement when it comes to the Muddygraw stuff.  ;) ;D
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

qt314nfla

What a big pain in the butt.  I'm tired of hearing ppl complain.  If you want to see boobs and they aren't allowed there then don't go to that event wait for another.  Like FordLuvin said all they ask is that we be respectful of their home.  I don't think they are asking too much.  They offer us a place to play in the mud w/ our quads.  My primary reason for going is to ride.  If I see something that's a bonus.  If I see nothing I don't care.  At the end of the weekend I've always had a good time and met great ppl.

You may not see it as nudity and that's ok.  But think about this, only one topless beach in Florida that I know of due to it's popularity.  There may be more I don't know.  Last I recall there are topless bars all over this state.  Every block if you will in some areas.  You have to be 18 to get in.  Which says that the vast majority of ppl see it as nudity and don't think that kids should be around it.

Go to a titty club if you want to see them.  This over all is a family sport and they just want to make it ok for the kids.  I respect them for having ideals and standing up for them even if they aren't popular.  We all have the right to chose.  They chose to not have that on their land.  Wouldn't you like the right to chose what happens in your house or on your land?  Respect their wishes and have fun in the mud.  That's what it's really about.

yunt2ride

I have to say, Mudfest was great and I gave away some beads. Yes I bought them, I did not earn them, right QT, I know you were hoping, but I had plenty myself. If they don't want it there then thats fine, I will leave my beads at home. I knew before I went to Mudfest that nudity was at eaches discretion. Thats why my kids stayed home.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

qt314nfla

I brought my beads as well.  My boobs are not shareware.  They stay where they belong.  I may bring my flashing set and some other flashing stuff so ppl know who I am after dark.  I'll be easier to spot that way.  I hear ya....not the place for kids.

dirtygrl80

I agree with QT if there are kids present keep your twins under wraps .. if it is all adults then have some fun with it .. but be respectful.  :o  plus there is only one man i flash (spacerider ) ;)
Save a horse ride a Cowboy.... or 4 - wheeler.

450R_Matt

You wont here me complaining about the tripple B's. ;D ;D

Beer..Beads...Boobs
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

02YamahaBigBear400

I won't be making it to this weeks MSG but i put in for the weekend that the sept MSG should fall on. So i'm good to go in advance for sept. c-ya then and this time i mean it i'll see ya then lol
2002 Yamaha BigBear 400 4x4
27x10x12 Vampires (Front)
27x12x12 Vampires (Rear)
Custom Snorkel
Extra Lights w/custom grill
FMF MegaMax 2 exhaust
----------------------------------
1996 Honda 300 4x4
27x10(front) and 27x12(rear) vampires
exhaust
HL clutch Kit
Snorkel
am/fm cd player

MuddingMark

I am heading up there Saturday morning. I'll be by myself this time. I'll look you all up cause I'd like someone to hang with.

Look for me out there, I have a red Ozark Quadrunner. It's a lot of fun!

Here's a picture of me sitting on my machine. (It's not moving just sitting)

MuddingMark

[attachment deleted by admin]
Now this is stress relief!

05greengriz

MuddingMark, I've seen you there before. If I run into ya I'll say hi.
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

qt314nfla

MuddingMark if you're going to get there on Friday give me a call and I'll meet you at the gates and show you back to camp.  My number is 941-915-7731 or 161*195037*13 Nextel.  Look forward to meeting you.  Saturday I won't have my phone with me.

mudmaster

Hi everyone
I have tosay i do have my own opinions but i was just doing what i was told to do as far as flashing of the mammerys.
The biggest thing we request is have some respect for the familiys and kids who are present. I know i cant stop it and the people who persist in doing so, you should respect others rights! Its all about fun in the woods, but some people take it a little to far!!!
Yes we want to make l-cross a familiy fun place, but have RESPECT!
I am all about having a good time but there is a time and place for this kind of behavior. So all i ask is just be aware of people around you when you all do this. And if someone says NO I suggest that you stop and dont persist! I have had some who are asking young kids to do this and this is the reason for the crackdown!!
I would like to thank everyone who came to this last event and i hope we all can enjoy the great outdoors in the future with everyone respecting the rights of others.
Thanks
"mud"
master the mud at L-Cross X-treme Events!