Aug. MSG/L-cross roll call

Started by 05greengriz, August 16, 2005, 10:34:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

05greengriz

I don't quite know how to do this but I'll give it a try
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

05greengriz

#1
Start of the list, anyone feel free to update as we go.


05greengriz
1fast250r
QT314NFLA
FordLuvinDirtyGirl
Scooterpootin
kb450s
Mattism78?
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

qt314nfla

Add these to the list.

Supercat

ATVgirl & BamBam

05greengriz

05greengriz
1fast250r
QT314NFLA
FordLuvinDirtyGirl
Scooterpootin
kb450s
Mattism78?
ATVgirl & BamBam
Supercat
LittleRedneckgirl
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

450R_Matt

2fast4U and his wife and kids....

We both will have our RV's and Quads

    We started our screen names because of the racing thing at first.  ;D  Im sure you all can tell.  :o :)
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

05greengriz

05greengriz
1fast250r
QT314NFLA
FordLuvinDirtyGirl
Scooterpootin
kb450s
Mattism78?
ATVgirl & BamBam
Supercat
LittleRedneckgirl
2fast4u
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

05greengriz

05greengriz
1fast250r
QT314NFLA
FordLuvinDirtyGirl
Scooterpootin
kb450s
Mattism78?
ATVgirl & BamBam
Supercat
LittleRedneckgirl
2fast4u
MuddingMark
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

MuddingMark

Now this is stress relief!

qt314nfla

I want to say many thanks to everyone that went. Kb450, I don't know what I would have done w/o your help.  Thanks for sticking around and helping get my truck to the shop.  Ok, and thanks for setting up camp in a great spot!  Um let's see...yeah and thanks for letting me sleep in the palace Friday night.  Your hospitality was much appreciated.  Oh yeah, and thanks for the keg!  Dang I feel like I'm forgetting to thank y'all for something.  Jesse, sorry about your quad.

Scooterpootin, 05greengriz, Shelby and the kids thanks for sharing your palace last night.  I'm appreciative of you helping look out for me.

Mike thanks for my weekend.  W/O you I couldn't have gone!  It was nice meeting your little boy.  Sorry I didn't get to spend more time w/ ya.  Thanks for showing me how to make trash can turkey.

1fast250r, nice meeting you and you're bunch.  Again sorry I didn't get to spend more time riding w/ y'all.

LittleRedneck Girl- thanks for getting out on the floor w/ me and getting your groove on.

BigDog, BamBam and ATVgirl I only saw y'all on your way in.  I found where you and BigDog were parked but y'all were out everytime I went by. 

Supercat, thanks for showing me around the mud hole Friday night.  I learned alot more about what my quad will do.  Never thought for a moment I was going to make it through all that stuff you went in.  And while I'm giving you a shout out you might consider changing the screen name to ScaredCat or SankCat.  You know I'm not just going to let you live down that my little yamaha made it through the same hole and had to tow you out and back to camp.  And you thought I needed an AC.....got yamaha?

FordLuvinDirtyGirl, 2fast4u, MuddingMark I don't believe I ran into y'all this weekend.  If I did and don't remember I'm very sorry but I'll look forward to it another time.

Len and Hunter not on the site yet but thanks for coming out and joining us.  Love riding in the jeep.  Have to do it again soon.

Whew!  There I think I've given shout outs to everyone.  All I can say is thanks to everyone for making this a great weekend for me!  See y'all at the next one in September.

super cat

QT314  haha! maybe if i did some maintenance to the cat it would help.LOL.i'll get my snorkle worked out, in the mean time bask in the glory of pullin' the cat outa the hole.
it was much appreciated. i guess start a river ranch roll call, never been but my friend owns land, so i guess we would need a gps location???it was real!!!

Qb450s thanx dude for everything the kegger really curtailed my riding saturday!LOL

nice meeting everyone and can't wait till we do it again!!!

qt314nfla

I knew I forgot something.  KB thanks for the hot showers. 

Busta Nutt

Wow QT you are really thankful aren't you? Sounds like you are saying your prayers at night.

kb450s

It was a pleasure meeting each of you and I look forward to doing it again. QT, I am glad we were there to give you a hand, I know you would have done the same if needed.

05greengriz

Nice meeting you karl, thanks for all of your hopitality. See ya soon.
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com