MS&G and concert Aug. 19th, 20th & 21st

Started by mudmaster, July 24, 2005, 02:08:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudmaster

Hi again everyone 
Thats right we have "Molly Hatchet" and "Foghat" live in concert Saturday night August 20th. Prices are still $30 for the weekend pass. come spend the weekend and enjoy classic southern rock saturday night with a live concert.
I am going to do the trail rides again, but i am going to set-up a new trail!
So i hope to see ya'll there
"mud"
master the mud at L-Cross X-treme Events!

ONEslowEXer

04 grizzly 660 Wetlands camo (Mine)
5.5in gorilla lift 29.5 x10 outlaws Hmf exhaust
Snorkeled Radiator relocated Outlaw clutch
Highlifter springs

02 Sportsman 400 Yellow Hers

88 suzuki Samurai (ours) 33" swampers 5:1 tranfercase
custom lift

FordLuvinDirtyGirl

$30 for just the day, thats why it pays to go for the weekend??? Whose up for L-cross???? I'll be there!!!  ::)
2004 F150 XLT 4x4, 33" Pro Comp MT'S, Black Nascar Rims
2004 Honda Reman 450 S 4x4 (Olive) w/26" ITP 589's on 12" Lumi ITP's) DynoJet, HMF Pipe, 2" Spacers, Lift & Snorkel!!
Well I ain't never, been the Barbie doll type!!!
*MUDSLUT*

enniehall

I would lov to go but don't have the money...need to buy parts that Muddfest claimed
Mud-It's like whiskey to a drunk or poker to a gambler.

qt314nfla

Fordluvin' I'd love to go but I'm in the same place as Ennie.  I'll be out there in September though.  Have fun for me.

450R_Matt

I might show up for this one too.

;D  I have a 30' RV  is there any problems trying to get it in at this place? How is the roads getting back to the camping area?
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

05greengriz

1fast250r, tou should not have any problems.
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

PureLogic

Set it up as soon as you can. The longer you wait the less chance of a parking spot and maneuverability you are going to have. As far as road conditions once again the earlier  the better. After quads and buggies have it for the weekend the standing water on the roads get a little soft but I don't think you will have a problem.
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

qt314nfla

Fordluvin' looks like there's been a change in plans.  I'll be there this weekend.  I've also got a friend and his son meeting us out there and maybe a few more if I can round them up.  We'll see.

450R_Matt

Quote from: 05greengriz on August 15, 2005, 05:13:14 PM
1fast250r, tou should not have any problems.

Are you guys going to this event?  So far I have been to Underhills, and Mudfest or Muddygraw what ever it was called. ;D
What is the charge for kids? I have a 4year old and a 2 year old.
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

05greengriz

We are talking about going. The wife really wants to go. Children 12 and under are $5.00. Check out www.l-cross.com
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

qt314nfla

05greengriz-  will you be taking kids?  my buddy has a 6 yo son that'll be there and i'm sure it'd be nice for him to have some friends to meet.

hope to see you out there. 

05greengriz

I'm not sure, I know my six year old would love to go but I don't know if he is going for his bi-monthly visitation visit this weekend ???
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

450R_Matt

Quote from: QT314Nfla on August 15, 2005, 06:07:51 PM
05greengriz-  will you be taking kids?  my buddy has a 6 yo son that'll be there and i'm sure it'd be nice for him to have some friends to meet.

hope to see you out there. 

Im going with a friend and we will have kids with us.  13, 12, 4, 3, and 2 year olds. 
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

FordLuvinDirtyGirl

Yeh we are going out Friday after work....and then leaving Saturday night after the concert. Looking to have a better time the this past mudfest. Too big and disorganized and friends got arrested...NO thank you O.C.S.O. but anyways hope to see sum people there  :P
2004 F150 XLT 4x4, 33" Pro Comp MT'S, Black Nascar Rims
2004 Honda Reman 450 S 4x4 (Olive) w/26" ITP 589's on 12" Lumi ITP's) DynoJet, HMF Pipe, 2" Spacers, Lift & Snorkel!!
Well I ain't never, been the Barbie doll type!!!
*MUDSLUT*

BCConviber

Oh now that's a story I'd love to hear!!
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

JMAN4807

03 HONDA 400EX
01 F-150 SUPERCAB

scooterpootin

Me 05greengriz,mrs05greengriz and 3 kids, 2 6yr. olds and 1 7 yr. old wil be there friday night!!!

qt314nfla

Scooter - cool my friends son will be ecstatic to have some kids to play w/.  I'll be out there early Friday sometime.  Who has Easy Ups that are going?  We need some shade out there.  Are we all planning on camping together?  I'm hoping to be there by 2pm.  So maybe when y'all get in you can call me and I'll meet you at the gate and show you where camp is.

That also goes for anyone else camping or going out there for the day.  We might as well all hang out together.

161*195037*13

yunt2ride

Quote from: QT314Nfla on August 15, 2005, 05:04:50 PM
Fordluvin' I'd love to go but I'm in the same place as Ennie.  I'll be out there in September though.  Have fun for me.


what did you break.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

05greengriz

Quote from: QT314Nfla on August 16, 2005, 01:31:11 AM
Scooter - cool my friends son will be ecstatic to have some kids to play w/.  I'll be out there early Friday sometime.  Who has Easy Ups that are going?  We need some shade out there.  Are we all planning on camping together?  I'm hoping to be there by 2pm.  So maybe when y'all get in you can call me and I'll meet you at the gate and show you where camp is.

That also goes for anyone else camping or going out there for the day.  We might as well all hang out together.

161*195037*13
We'll be there friday evening. We will d.c. you when we get there.
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

qt314nfla

Sure thing.  I think the plan is to start camping in the same spot at these things so we always know where camp is.  Last time we got a choice spot and were really happy w/ it.

Enter the gates, follow the road straight and go over a small bridge.  Camp is on the right side just before you go through the second set of gates.  We were next to the porta potty....and it didn't stink.  Not many ppl were using it other than us because it was hidden.  Anyone w/ gas weed eaters we need them.

05greengriz glad you guys are going to make this one. 

05greengriz

Me too, everytime I think about riding I start to feel better, I've got an appt. with the G.I. doc today  :-\
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

450R_Matt

All this riding is making me sick.... :P


Of Work  ;D
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

FordLuvinDirtyGirl

Well then come on, quit work and come play with us!!!!!!  :P
2004 F150 XLT 4x4, 33" Pro Comp MT'S, Black Nascar Rims
2004 Honda Reman 450 S 4x4 (Olive) w/26" ITP 589's on 12" Lumi ITP's) DynoJet, HMF Pipe, 2" Spacers, Lift & Snorkel!!
Well I ain't never, been the Barbie doll type!!!
*MUDSLUT*