FTR MX RACE at Thunder cross

Started by dreth, August 15, 2005, 01:59:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T2

Great pics guys, had a great time hanging out and picking your new quad, now I cait wait to go riding. ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Flea_Jumper

 ;D Cool pics guys.  But I dont think I could have made the ride with my bad back.

mudrat

Here are a couple that I took!

2 of my son on his new 50cc!

[attachment deleted by admin]
06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

mudrat

1-Cutter get some good air!

2-David by the Grandstand!

[attachment deleted by admin]
06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

mudrat

1-I think this was Kyle

2- Don't know who this was!

[attachment deleted by admin]
06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

mudrat

David B. in pic one and G-man in pic 2!

[attachment deleted by admin]
06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

mudrat

More!

[attachment deleted by admin]
06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

mudrat

and some more!

[attachment deleted by admin]
06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

mudrat

G-man with a leg kick, and almost disastrous landing!

[attachment deleted by admin]
06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

Honda328i

Quote from: mudrat on August 16, 2005, 04:00:20 PM
Here are a couple that I took!

2 of my son on his new 50cc!

Your boy was quite the rider!  He sure smoked the whole pack of dirt bikes. :)
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

mudrat

Thank you, he is trying real hard, this is only his 3rd month (7th Race) on a quad!

I was a little surprised at the Turn-out of Mini Quads, hopefully it will pick up at future ftr events!
06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

Chuck_Norris


lawn_man mx

great  pics guys!  jeff  cutter  looks  like  a pro already  .awasome ;D
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

Mrs.Nightbreed

Man! I missed a great race! I already can't wait for the next one  8) This season is going to top all  ;D Record turn outs for this race I heard. Hopefully the whole series will go that way!

Jen #47: Are you going to make Bartow?

dreth


mudrat

He has not stopped talking about it yet!  I am just excited that he is so into it and can't wait to Race agian!
06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

Albright335

Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on August 16, 2005, 11:45:56 PM
Man! I missed a great race! I already can't wait for the next one  8) This season is going to top all  ;D Record turn outs for this race I heard. Hopefully the whole series will go that way!

Jen #47: Are you going to make Bartow?

I am going to try to make every MX that I can...but I have a feeling things will get hectic when GNCC , FTR HS, & FTR QS get started  ;D

I had a good time at Thundercross...I think I am finally getting somewhat comfortable on an MX track - but I have a long way to go  ;D I have allot of determination...I will work at it until I feel completely comfortable  ;) I think I would be faster if they would put some trees on the track...LoL!!!!

Jen
Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

LostCause

Hey Jen--
It was nice to meet you and Phil.  If I do recall there was one tree that we had to go around.   I hope to get to know yall even better.  Trying to learn the ropes for Quad rep and be available takes a little getting use to.  But I 'll figure it out. 

Phil--
That was some good racing.  Congrats on the 2nd overall.  Next time........................ well you know I'll give it my best.  I just couldn't keep you from passing me in all those craters.   lol
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

500ex

It was good to meet you also,it was a good time.  i hope to make a few more races this year but with the harescrambles starting it will be tough.

                                 phil

TurboBanshee_kid

New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

Albright335

Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

Honda328i

Thundercross video!!

Asphalt dragon was able to compile my video from Thundercross last month and put it together in a clip.  Thanks Chris!  Enjoy!!:  :)

http://www.atvflorida.net/asphaltdragon/Thundercross.wmv


[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

dreth

good job ASPHALT! Keep that camera ready for OCT. 1st at seminole ;)

Flea_Jumper

Way cool video.  Dreth I feel like a sissy, these guys make those back double seem like a cake walk. 
Next time out, we will nail them!

Picow18

Great pics. and vids. I love thundercross. ;D
DECEMBER QOTM WINNER [url="http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988"]http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988[/url]
2005-Silver
DFR-Yoshimura-PEP-ProDesign-909-Lonestar-Elka-DR.D-FasstFlexx-AC-Blingstar-OMF-LakerCustom-BarePerformance-Holeshot-Renthal-Moose-