New Member

Started by Rubicon-Terp, December 23, 2004, 06:49:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rubicon-Terp

Hey, I just signed up as a new member.  I have been lurking for a few weeks.  This looks like a great site filled with great info and friendly people!  I ride out in the Bad Luck area with a bunch of fellow Honda Rubicon owners.  We are getting a huge group together (10-20 riders) for the last ride probably on New Years Day.  Hope to meet up with a bunch of y'all over time.

Chuck_Norris

#1
welcome to the site [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

o4250


Shotgun


girlieblazer

Polaris Razor

RL400

QuoteHey, I just signed up as a new member.  I have been lurking for a few weeks.  This looks like a great site filled with great info and friendly people!  I ride out in the Bad Luck area with a bunch of fellow Honda Rubicon owners.  We are getting a huge group together (10-20 riders) for the last ride probably on New Years Day.  Hope to meet up with a bunch of y'all over time.
Welcome to the site!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com