All-Terrain of Florida is shutting down !

Started by J.D., August 14, 2005, 11:04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J.D.

I am sorry to say that we will be closing our shop next week...probably next wednesday . We hve a few bikes left so if you are interested keep that in mind . I have a few cool accessories or will make some last minute orders " tires" at very very good prices  to my comrades here at at Atv florida .Sorry, we tried but it's hard to compete with the powersports places even if you give better deals when all is said and done . Again thanks for your business and I'll see you in the MUD......Probably wont get to post as frequently as I used to , but I'll be around but now as an enthusiast not a dealer ...... :'(
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

americanhighlander

you should open up one of your own dealer in lake city FL or live oak FL.

you will be making a killing on $ up here on all those redneck atvers. ;D
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

J.D.

Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

Dr.Dirt

#3
That sucks >:(  I'm sorry that this happened. Do you plan on ever trying to open up a shop somewhere else?

qt314nfla

JD- I remember you saying that this weekend.  And again I'm really sorry to hear you are closing up shop.  I came by the tent a few times to check things out but you were gone most of the time.  I hope you and your wife had as much fun as we did.  Glad you were hanging around the party bus or I probably wouldn't have ended up on it.  Nice to have met you and we'll see you in the mud at the next event.

qt314nfla

By the way do you have mudlites in 25x12x12?

gery350

j.d. sorry to hear that. it sucks to see a good shop close because of the big dealers that dont give that one on one service. they suck and can care less about us. well all i can tell you is have faith, everything happens for a reason, and all will be o.k.
sorry.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

J.D.
It saddens me to hear that. You are a great guy and don't deserve this but remember, Things happen for a reason. I hope everything works out for you.
You goonna be at the ranch on Labor day?
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

PureLogic

J.D I am sorry to here the sad news... But like MTG Man Said things in life happen for a reason. I hope all goes well. With you closing your doors will you be selling any shop equipment?
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

J.D.

We dont have a lot of shop stuff , mostly just my tools and I'm keeping them . Now to make a living , I'll be a project manager for A.V.C . over the SFWMD Storm water treatement areas out of Southern Blvd . Airboats ...here I come . ;)
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

Chuck_Norris

What bikes do you have left? I know a few folks looking for items.

J.D.

500 auto with outlaw mst tires .   TRV 500 auto with C series rims and 26" mud lites . 500 auto stock , 650 auto stock , 400 camo Le , bunch of 06 400's and a Prowler coming in this week .
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

Nightbreed

JD, I am sorry to hear about your shop. I know how hard it is to make a go at this atv industry. We go back and forth week from week just trying to keep the doors open.

I wish you the best of luck in your future!

Mike
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

J.D.

Thanks man .  As of tomarrow I will no longer be a dealer but I thank those of you who helped us make it this long .
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

BCConviber

This is a shame... You are truly the best dealer I've ever worked with. Best of luck... Airboats? I am sooooo jealous! See you on the trails friend.
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

Joedirt

I just bought my 3rd bike from you guys at Mudfest , this kinda sucks....good luck in the future..and thank for all the Help!
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers