Sunshinemotocross

Started by #74 crf250r, August 14, 2005, 12:18:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

#74 crf250r

I am going to sunshine tomorro for practice I like the track alot who all has been there before? What do you all think of the track?
[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

Njoutlaw88

Quote from: #74 yz85 on August 14, 2005, 12:18:13 AM
I am going to sunshine tomorro for practice I like the track alot who all has been there before? What do you all think of the track?

is this curtis. I called you today to go to np but you werent there

YamahaWarrior350

Sunshine MX is awsome but they should change it to the old track and make more straight aways. Iride there ebery wednesday & Sunday

53yfz450

thats my local track i race their every sat. and practice their every wed. you should race the next series it starts sep. 3. i will not be their today ar wed. but i will be their on sat. if you ever go their on wed. or sat. i will be the yfz 450 #53. ;)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

#74 crf250r

I went to practice today fun just really hot there were only a few Quads but lot's of 85s for my class yo mike you need to come with me next time.
[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com