MUDFEST 05 Aug 13-14

Started by FORDFANZ, July 08, 2005, 10:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

02YamahaBigBear400

wow theres a butt load more coming now. thats great! ya i'm up i've been servicing the bikes all night. I'm about to leave in another 20 min c-ya out there. silver sport trac with 2 bikes and silver dodge with green trailer. come on by.
2002 Yamaha BigBear 400 4x4
27x10x12 Vampires (Front)
27x12x12 Vampires (Rear)
Custom Snorkel
Extra Lights w/custom grill
FMF MegaMax 2 exhaust
----------------------------------
1996 Honda 300 4x4
27x10(front) and 27x12(rear) vampires
exhaust
HL clutch Kit
Snorkel
am/fm cd player

BCConviber

Had a blast everyone... Now I've just got to fix the damage!  ;D
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

kawGIRL

You mean besides a million or so brain cell's .

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on August 14, 2005, 04:58:42 PM
What did you break Bart?
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

MrsPureLogic

Great meeting you Kawgirl & Shortcut.....we had a great time.  Exhausted.  Purelogic just dropped off the film....we'll post pictures later.  Can't believe how many people were there, met so many great people from the site!  Seems like everyone's bikes took in some kind of damage....overheating, flooding, etc.  Somethings up with my back brakes....(started before Mudfest)....

Thanks to everyone for a great time though.....  ;)

kawGIRL

Sorry Bart, couldn't resist  ;D

We had a blast seeing the old and meeting the new. Would've had alot of pics except we forgot the card for the digicam. The sites were a plenty, but none quite like " the moon over mudfest" that so few of us got to see  :o
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

qt314nfla

I had a blast meeting some new faces and seeing many of the old faces.  Sorry about forgetting a few of your names and screen names.  It'll take me a few rides to remember.  Or a few pics w/ names.  Cheat sheet for the next ride.

I had a blast.  I'm quite enjoying sitting in my bed resting and recovering.  Sorry for all the broke bikes.  Hope they are ready fort the next group gathering.  

I wish we could have gotten the whole group together for a picture.  Maybe next time.

qt314nfla

Dang, I missed moon over mudfest.  I haate it.  I'm always in the wrong place.

02YamahaBigBear400

I just got home. I'm burnt and exhausted. I had a great time. Sorry everyone i did see faces from the site and didn't introduce myself my fault. But i saw you bart, muddygirl and QT. I hung out with JD trying to find out who came. QT and muddygirl you were there at JDs camp when i was working on my bike. My shifter got stripped out from the shaft so i had to temp. fix it. But next time if i see everyone i'll be sure to say hi.
2002 Yamaha BigBear 400 4x4
27x10x12 Vampires (Front)
27x12x12 Vampires (Rear)
Custom Snorkel
Extra Lights w/custom grill
FMF MegaMax 2 exhaust
----------------------------------
1996 Honda 300 4x4
27x10(front) and 27x12(rear) vampires
exhaust
HL clutch Kit
Snorkel
am/fm cd player

wilburz

Mudfest Rocks!!!

Thanks to Purelogics for there gernerosity with the party favors. Had a great time and got to meet a lot of new people. There must have been 3000 people there atleast. I guess the party bus was the place to be Friday night. Got some pics to put up tommoroww.  
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

team_quad_green

I dont know who I seen but had a blast and showed some sissies the game
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

qt314nfla

02yamahabigbear, sorry i didn't say much.  i was busy running around in the mud.   and you guys looked busy.  you've got to say something and remind me screen names and names.  i've got alot of ppl down because i've rode w/ them several times.  i'm kind of slow that way.  so did you get your bike fixed?

CamoPrairie

Sorry I missed most of you. Thanks to Digitalsniper and Bart for trying to help with my bike - just couldnt get the damn thing running right. I did manage to put away a hefty amount of beer though. I'll have better luck next time.

02YamahaBigBear400

QT-ya we got the shifter back on the honda nice and tight. Then yesterday i had a problem with my bigbear. Sounded like something freely spinning while i would start it. But both ran and I did what i had to do and got plenty dirty. Next time i'll speak up when i see ya. 
2002 Yamaha BigBear 400 4x4
27x10x12 Vampires (Front)
27x12x12 Vampires (Rear)
Custom Snorkel
Extra Lights w/custom grill
FMF MegaMax 2 exhaust
----------------------------------
1996 Honda 300 4x4
27x10(front) and 27x12(rear) vampires
exhaust
HL clutch Kit
Snorkel
am/fm cd player

jahaiap

we had a great time too. mudfest is great, we will be back next time... with new front axles :o ... pics to come.
07 Rhino 660 SE

MuddingMark

Hi All,

Had a great time. My buddy and I stayed only for Saturday and by the time we left there was a lot of muddy people. My machines in good shape but I'm a little sore. Trying to hag on to that thing can be a job.

I posted some pictures in th photo section but all have been eliminated except for the first post. Had to post them one at a time. Can anyone explain the rules to me. Mr. Moderator?

It was Fun!  ;D ;D

MuddingMark
Now this is stress relief!

BCConviber

Well, I found out why my bike wouldn't start saturday night. Apparently, these things don't like cyliders filled with water. I was in no shape to remember that saturday night.  ;D  Soemthing is definately wrong with the front diff though... no four wheel drive. When I hit the button, you can hear the solinoid run, but when you hit the gas, something is grinding and the front wheels don't turn. Like the four wheel drive isn't fully engaging...  Oh well.. time for a trip to the shop.
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: MuddingMark on August 15, 2005, 09:44:08 AM
Hi All,

Had a great time. My buddy and I stayed only for Saturday and by the time we left there was a lot of muddy people. My machines in good shape but I'm a little sore. Trying to hag on to that thing can be a job.

I posted some pictures in th photo section but all have been eliminated except for the first post. Had to post them one at a time. Can anyone explain the rules to me. Mr. Moderator?

It was Fun!  ;D ;D

MuddingMark

Sorry about that bro, I loved the pics but we don't allow pics without helmets.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Gamer

Quote from: BCConviber on August 15, 2005, 11:57:08 AM
Well, I found out why my bike wouldn't start saturday night. Apparently, these things don't like cyliders filled with water. I was in no shape to remember that saturday night.  ;D  Soemthing is definately wrong with the front diff though... no four wheel drive. When I hit the button, you can hear the solinoid run, but when you hit the gas, something is grinding and the front wheels don't turn. Like the four wheel drive isn't fully engaging...  Oh well.. time for a trip to the shop.

Were you driving the Grizzly?  I know they have had problems with the front CV joints snapping.  It happend with my brothers bike and it luckly got fixed under the warrenty.

enniehall

Had a awesome time but didn't find anyone from in here...busy getting dirty and breaking stuff.  I learned quite a bit though from this:
1. Don't finish a brand new bottle of Grey Goose the night before a long tough ride
2. Make sure you packed the sunscreen!! That was bad the next day, sorry to be such a b***h guys
3. Don't do wheelies coming out of the ditch when your gonna land in another ditch
Thanks Johnny and Randy
and I understand the purpose of a passenger now...they make perfect cup holders ;D
Mud-It's like whiskey to a drunk or poker to a gambler.

qt314nfla

#245
Ennie that's nice. I'm very much appreciating your humor.  I was right there where you were for awhile.  I met oneslowex and jalaia (or how ever it's spelled).  I was the chick that Len said was his g/f.  Ok, we all know I'm not his g/f but I had to joke around w/ him. 

I tried to bring the rest of the group over to meet y'all but they got lost.  Or lost me....one or the other.  I realized myself that drink holders were a good thing.  Didn't have many on the back though unless their quads were broke down. 

Note to self:  "Bring passenger for drink holder per Ennie"

Y'all were funny having the mud throwing war.  But ya missed me blizatch (Eddie Murphy "Delirious").   See y'all again next time.  Change in plans I'll be at the next 2 msg.  See y'all there.  PM me for contact info.

BCConviber

Gamer- Yeah, I was riding the camo Grizzly. I don't think it's the cv's though... I checked them when I got home. It sounds like something internal in the front diff is stipping..... 
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

Eurobro

04 Foreman
HMF
Gorilla's
K&N
Dynojet kit
Full Belly Skid + Stick guards
29.5 Outlaws
Snorkeled
Lift kit
Clutch Kit

FS: 04 Honda Foreman axles, left + right. $125 ea.

ATVDirtDemon

Hope this one is as good as the last one.  Only a few more weeks at least.

#32YammiMan

dammnnnnn, i thought i was high