how to become a electician

Started by Njoutlaw88, August 13, 2005, 12:34:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Njoutlaw88

I want to get my electricians license. (not as a profession) but something to do while in college and it will help me get into sales of fire prevention products which is eventually what I would like to do. How old do you have to be to get an electricians license? What kind of training do you need?

dreth

age is not a issue! you can get an at home training course to help you learn what you need to pass the test! to get your occupational liscense is a different story.

8up

 In Palm Beach county you need to have 4 years in the trade to get your license if you go to an apprenticeship school, if not it is 6 years in the trade. Unless you know someone with a masters license to lie for you.  I will have my 4 years on August 23 and will be taking my test soon.
Mine
04 Rancher 26 vampires,HL lift,snorkel,424,ids2,k&n
Old Ladys
05 Rancher ES 26 outlaws,424,k&n

450R_Matt

Im sure its the same here in collier county.  I was an Electrician for 10 years but never took the masters test. Now Im out of the electrical trade and move on to property management. ;D
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com