When are we going to lakeland drag??

Started by Hoosier Daddy, August 12, 2005, 01:42:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoosier Daddy

Has a date been set?? WHEN ARE WE GOING??
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

methyman

Yeah I would like to know so I can meet you guys up there.
Sponsorship
[url="http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/"]http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/[/url]

Smoknbanshee

i have been out of town all week.....looks like it is not going to be until like october if then, because hunting season is coming up.....i will look at the calender this week...
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

tribal_shee

no offense smoke but are we aloud to ride our bikes without you or do you have to be there  every time ;) ;D
'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires

450R_Matt

Hey methyman, PM me next time you go out to the track here. I herd you were layin down some times. ;D I might bring my old quad out.. ;D
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Smoknbanshee

nope......set a date then and organize it.....i could careless, but i do recall that i was the one trying to get something organized, so lick my balls.....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

tribal_shee

I don't want steal Quad 32 job. You seem  happy with him. Sucka!
'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires