What's Your Favorte Christmas Movie?

Started by kawGIRL, December 21, 2004, 09:39:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawGIRL

Just thought I would throw it out there  ;D

Mine #1 is:
"The Bishop's Wife" with Cary Grant, Loretta Young & David Niven  -1947.

Others:
It's A Wonderful Life
Miracle on 34th Street w/Maureen O'Hara
Christmas Carol - 1951
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
Christmas Story

I'm a sucker for the oldies! 40's & 50's
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

J.D.

Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

Bigwilly

only have one


National Lamthingy's Christmas Vacation
Ronald Reagan once said "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."


Qdawg76

The Christmas Story     "you'll shoot your eye out kid" ;D
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

T2

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

B-man

QuoteI have to go with BAD SANTA!!!!

+2 [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
YZ 490  "Yellow Jacket"

Qdawg76

QuoteI have to go with BAD SANTA!!!!
ok well that was an awesome movie too
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

96 warrior

bad santa or national lampunes christmas vaction
96 (and a 98) warrior

Da_Mtg_Man

Hands down, Christmas vacation.
Although, Bad Santa was hilarious.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

budman

#9
Dang,  :-[
 I hate to sound old and sentmental...."It's a Wonderful Life."   Even though National Lamp00n is 2nd
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

J.D.

Ovaltine ?   ???  Ihate to say it but I looked just like that kid when I was his age . I still love that movie .
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

Ms.Mud

99 Foreman w/ 27in Outlaws,Detroit locker/unlocker, disc brake conversion,skid plates,snorkle

Oh yeah and my dad (Da_Mtg_Man) is the coolest
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.   ~MUD~

Mrs.Nightbreed

I like the Dr. Seus cartoon GRINCH  ;D ;D I never get tired of it.
2nd has to be National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

KSCFIRE

Christmas Story
It's a Wonderful Life
Miracle on 34th St. "original version"
2004 Polaris 700 SP
26" Mud-Lites
3.0 Warn winch

My other ATV is a tank.

weekendwarrior1

Christmas Story! Where can I get one of those lamps. :D

KSCFIRE

Do a search on the internet. Leglamps. They're out there, small to original size. Don't remember the prices.
2004 Polaris 700 SP
26" Mud-Lites
3.0 Warn winch

My other ATV is a tank.

SkyHighT100

I like the Christmas movie "The Ref" I saw it on TV the other night.. it was actually pretty funny.
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com