Video of yours truely

Started by Numkut, August 11, 2005, 10:46:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Numkut

Here is a short clip of me in this little pit down the road. It had just rained so I decided to do a little mudbogging dirtbike style. I was practicing on the little track but my mom only got like 2 min. of footage and I was just checking out the track, so I didn't want to look like an idiot. Actually it was my first time going in that little area and I just wanted to slide around but it was so slick I did a donut.

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=Movie854639
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

gery350

cool vid. looks like alot of fun
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

ppark350se

ha i coulda done better   cool donuts tho
[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

Numkut

Duh you got a four-wheeler lol. That mud woulda been so freakin awsome on a quad. Sliding through that stuff it was so slick.
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com