Hey Hey Hey

Started by SlowestYfz450, August 11, 2005, 03:00:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowestYfz450

Hey everyone. I haven't been online it what seems like forever, so I finally hopped back onto the computer to see how everyone is doing. Everything is going good for myself and my family, Amanda and I are still together and we both start college in november, and my parents are buying a house as of now. Well anyone who is anyone leave a post.
Andy

dreth

hey man! you still in georgia? and are you still riding?!

SlowestYfz450

Hey man, Ya I am still in upper GA, 15 minutes from chattanooga tennessee and 15 minutes from fort payne alabama.  Well I have stopped riding for a while, i got caught riding on the rode, lost my bike and was arrested. So untill i pay off my loan for the blaster i am without a bike. It will be worth the wait, something nice will be out in a year.

dreth

all them mountains and you want to ride on the road ??? we will be at duraham town plantation oct. 7th 8th & 9th for some riding ;D

SlowestYfz450

yea, they closed down the coal mines, it used to be a place you could ride for only 10 bucks, got ya in for the weekend. but they had no rules for helmets or anything and people where getting killed left in right, driving off cliffs an stuff.... STUPID IDIOTS... where is that place at you are going riding in OCT?

dreth

union point, Ga.       about a hour and a half east of atlanta on I 20