Rodman Dam Ride - Week Dec. 27-30

Started by Sonpreacher, December 22, 2004, 05:31:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonpreacher

Hey!  We are coming down from North Carolina... ATVNC.com and are staying over at Elite Resorts in Salt Springs.  We are going to ride Monday afternoon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, and head back home on Friday.

I would like to ride to Rodman Dam... need a tour guide...

We are good guys..family oriented... bringing our wives and kids.. we will have 16 quads... 2 dirtbikes...

we would love to have some locals to ride with us..I have rode ONF once and loved it...

any interest?

Thanks,

Qdawg76

My family will be riding ONF both from Rodman and Big scrub on and off all that week, We love to ride with new people, just let me know or PM me on here
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Honda328i

I may be interested too.  Best to find someone with GPS for the pack though just in case.  PM me on where you can meet up.
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Qdawg76

I have a Gps and Dont venture out to far without it when i ONF
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Sonpreacher

#4
Just got in from ONF Ride.. had a blast!!  Btw, Somebody needs to give Florida Deer Hunters an attitude adjustment... LOL... other than that and a couple of conversations with the Forrest Rangers..we had a great time.. sorry Luis & Jeff that you did not get to ride with us... maybe next year!

We rode 400 miles in 3 days... made it from Delancy to Rodman Dam... also went to Lake Okawahee sp?? ... enjoyed it.. saw one bear and several deer...

I will speak later..I am road worn...

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com