I may be getting a new job

Started by Njoutlaw88, August 08, 2005, 10:44:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Njoutlaw88

I may be getting a new job and getting out of publix. Please wish me luck ;)

Exmx54

Definetly, I worked at publix, left after about 3 weeks. Ditch publix, the pay is crap, and you have to work your ass off in the hot sun.

Njoutlaw88

Quote from: florida400ex on August 08, 2005, 10:57:08 PM
Definetly, I worked at publix, left after about 3 weeks. Ditch publix, the pay is crap, and you have to work your ass off in the hot sun.

I wish I could but I only have 300.00

gery350

hey nj, you got the most important thing you need to be successful.
and thats : motivation. dont worry keep it up and you'll be fine. we were all young once and went through the same crap your going through now. just gotta have faith.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

My first job I was 15 and worked at Winn Dixie. My favorite thing to do was to have the new bagboys shake the choclate milks before closing.  ;D. Has that happened to you yet NJ ?
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Njoutlaw88

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on August 09, 2005, 09:34:41 AM
My first job I was 15 and worked at Winn Dixie. My favorite thing to do was to have the new bagboys shake the choclate milks before closing.  ;D. Has that happened to you yet NJ ?

na. we mostly just hang out side and get carts. ;)

LakeMaryKid

Quote from: Honda328i on August 09, 2005, 11:53:23 AM
MODS!! ban that picture, the car is wayyy to sexy to show on this site. :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D

What car? :P
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Njoutlaw88

I GOT FIRED FROM PUBLIX!! went back after vacation and they said they found someone better.

svtbolt04

"Well, there is really only one thing to do.. Go back and set fire to their records so the "man" cant find you.." "Dale Gribble"
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

grass-catcher

You really would have hated it when some of us old timers worked our
first job at the grocery store and made $3.35 an hr.And we were happy
to get it cause momma and dad didnt buy my gas or vehicle .

Honda328i

Quote from: grass-catcher on August 10, 2005, 03:41:39 PM
You really would have hated it when some of us old timers worked our
first job at the grocery store and made $3.35 an hr.And we were happy
to get it cause momma and dad didnt buy my gas or vehicle .

Or as a bussboy at $3.20 "student minimum wage"  and a car 1 year older than me.  Owner was too cheap to even give us a free meal unless you worked Sunday, and then it was only the least expensive thing on the menu.
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

backinsaddle

#11
How about farm wages at $2.35/hour back in the early 80's.  But at least we could eat all the raw vegetables we could pick (raw potatoes, corn, asparagus...you get the picture).  But who's complaining...I wouldn't trade that experience for the world.

And of course I had to walk there, 5 miles, every day, in the snow, uphill both ways.

Seabeejim

Hey outlaw checkout this site for a nice job.  www.navy.com
XR 50 with stickers and mods

Njoutlaw88

Quote from: Seabeejim on August 11, 2005, 09:50:56 PM
Hey outlaw checkout this site for a nice job.  www.navy.com

dude i would never join the navy they send me sh*t all the time in the mail.  I really dont want to die.

o4250

Quote from: Njoutlaw88 on August 11, 2005, 11:30:58 PM
Quote from: Seabeejim on August 11, 2005, 09:50:56 PM
Hey outlaw checkout this site for a nice job.  www.navy.com

dude i would never join the navy they send me sh*t all the time in the mail.  I really dont want to die.


Kids like you piss me off. Millitary=die ::). I see the yankee really coming out in you. I honestly hope there is a draft, even if I'm in it. It's time kids take a look at their freedom, like our parents-parents did. The way things are going everyone just gonna run to canada if they have problems. I know I probaly blew this out of proportion, but I hear crap like this all the time.  And it sickens me.




That is all.

Njoutlaw88

Quote from: o4250 on August 11, 2005, 11:47:09 PM
Quote from: Njoutlaw88 on August 11, 2005, 11:30:58 PM
Quote from: Seabeejim on August 11, 2005, 09:50:56 PM
Hey outlaw checkout this site for a nice job.  www.navy.com

dude i would never join the navy they send me sh*t all the time in the mail.  I really dont want to die.


Kids like you piss me off. Millitary=die ::). I see the yankee really coming out in you. I honestly hope there is a draft, even if I'm in it. It's time kids take a look at their freedom, like our parents-parents did. The way things are going everyone just gonna run to canada if they have problems. I know I probaly blew this out of proportion, but I hear crap like this all the time.  And it sickens me.




That is all.

Look i admit i am a yankee liberal. I am also a Democrat. I support our troops and I think the army is a good way to go if you cant pay for college. Why are we arguing about this? All wars will be fought by robots in the future.

JustC1582

Quote from: Njoutlaw88 on August 11, 2005, 11:30:58 PM
Quote from: Seabeejim on August 11, 2005, 09:50:56 PM
Hey outlaw checkout this site for a nice job.  www.navy.com

dude i would never join the navy they send me sh*t all the time in the mail.  I really dont want to die.


Extreme liberal mindsets such as these make me sick to my stomach.  That is such a small minded comment to make to about our armed forces and the proud men and women who are a part of them.
2004 POLARIS Sportsman 500 HO (50th Anniversary Edition)

26'' MudLites
K & N Air Filter
Brush Guard

SkyHighT100

Last time I checked, this post was supposed to be about NJ getting a new job. So he doesnt want to join the Navy.... let it rest. We all have our own opinions about things... not all of us agree with them... so let the kid be! My goodness.
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Njoutlaw88

Quote from: JustC1582 on August 12, 2005, 04:30:39 AM
Quote from: Njoutlaw88 on August 11, 2005, 11:30:58 PM
Quote from: Seabeejim on August 11, 2005, 09:50:56 PM
Hey outlaw checkout this site for a nice job.  www.navy.com

dude i would never join the navy they send me sh*t all the time in the mail.  I really dont want to die.


Extreme liberal mindsets such as these make me sick to my stomach.  That is such a small minded comment to make to about our armed forces and the proud men and women who are a part of them.

I am a liberal but I support our troops. If you want to do that with your life thats fine with me its just not what I want to do.

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Quote


Extreme liberal mindsets such as these make me sick to my stomach.  That is such a small minded comment to make to about our armed forces and the proud men and women who are a part of them.
Quote

Ever been in the Military JustC1582?

Back to the subject. NJ try busing tables at a hip joint and work your way up. If you got the personality you can make good money.
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

gtnwood



Back to the subject. NJ try busing tables at a hip joint and work your way up. If you got the personality you can make good money.

Yea NJ you can make good money in the Navy too if you have a good personality, butt you'd probably still die........ from a hemorraging stern.
Talk about hijacking a thread.
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

Seabeejim

It all was a joke to check out the Navy site.  To each is own.  Ive been in the Navy for over 23 years and personally love it and would never change a thing. 
XR 50 with stickers and mods

gtnwood

Hey Seabeejim, just kiddin. I rarely miss a chance to bust Navy Nerts. Same Dept. different Branch here.  lol
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com