Truth in advertising

Started by SwampRat, July 29, 2005, 11:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampRat

No matter what men say, we all know the truth...

International symbol of marriage is Approved







New York-AP- After 5 years of heated debate, the Commission of Human Rights approved the new International Symbol of Marriage:




[attachment deleted by admin]
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

qt314nfla

LOL!  Quite funny.  Only thing missing for me is it either needs to be the keys to my new Ford truck or a spending limit that will pay for one.

Ok, not really.  I'll buy my own but I'm prenupping my Ford, dog, and quad.  Does this qualify me as a redneck girl?

Anoriginal

#2
 :D

MuddyGurl101

Quote from: QT314Nfla on July 29, 2005, 11:50:20 AM
LOL!  Quite funny.  Only thing missing for me is it either needs to be the keys to my new Ford truck or a spending limit that will pay for one.

Ok, not really.  I'll buy my own but I'm prenupping my Ford, dog, and quad.  Does this qualify me as a redneck girl?

Hell yeah. I would prenup those too!  ;D
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

PureLogic

[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

MrsPureLogic


semperfi13

1986 atc 200
1987 fourtrax 250
2004 honda 90
2005 Viper 90R
2005 Honda Rancher AT 4x4

susieblazer



  I think that female needs a wardrobe change tho.......no June Cleaver dresses here...LMAO
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy