Extreme Motor Sales

Started by viperjetz, July 15, 2005, 04:27:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viperjetz

 >:(

I placed an order with Extreme Motor Sales (one of the main sponsors of this site).  To date my credit card has been charged but I have not received the product.  It gets better... they don't answer their phones or return emails or phone messages.

Anyway, has anyone ever received what they ordered from Extreme?  Let me know. 

Please let me know before I take it to the next level.  Worst case, I have learned a valuable lesson on how not to buy things on the net.

GSPKurt

Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

Bigscrb15

I am not sure if the customer is happy with Extreme now, but this is from Extreme and its the last post in the thread the customer started in the Extreme forum.


"Customer has been given their tracking number and item has been shipped. There was a backorder on this model helmet. Sorry for the delay.
Thank you "
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Shotgun

Did you get your item? Are you happy with it?

Chuck_Norris

I never got any satisfaction dealing with these folks either I just ended up selling the machine for 1/2 of what I paid for it because  of not finding any product support. not good for a sponsor >:(

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com