SPEED RIDE II september the 3rd

Started by dreth, August 10, 2005, 08:10:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreth

i think i will be ready to ride by then so here we go! ive heard alot of requests for another speed ride in the forest so whos in? its a long weekend so that should help! im up for anywhere in the forest as long as we can ride all day without hitting the trail twice ;) we need to set a location by the end of this week so everyone can make plans. i say we get there around 9am, gear up and pull out by 10 am for the 1st run! come back for lunch and fuel when we need to! then head out for the 2nd run!


SO WHOS IN?????????????? ;D

gearhead400

ME!!!!!!

no idea where we should go. im sure some people are tired of scrub.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Ride1Rob

WoooHoooooo! ANOTHER SPEED RIDE!!! You know I'm in, I don't care where we ride. As far as Big Scrub goes, unless you've hit EVERY trail (which I seriously doubt) how can you be tired of it? Who else is in for this Loonie ride ;D?
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

MxRacingChick21

#3
I will try my best but I am not real sure when I am getting my bike back. I would love to go though assuming it is up and running by then and the location isn't really far.
02 Ford Lightning
04 Suzuki GSXR 1000
04 Yamaha YFZ 450
03 Suzuki z400

gearhead400

Quote from: Ride1Rob on August 10, 2005, 01:39:27 PM
As far as Big Scrub goes, unless you've hit EVERY trail (which I seriously doubt) how can you be tired of it?

lol thats how i feel, i ride there every weekend i can, still not tired of it.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

svtbolt04

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

T2

#6
Well its about time we planned this ride. You know I'm IN ;) Like I said the last time someone has to show you Honda guys around the forest. I really don't care were we ride just as long as we are riding, I just think Big Scrub is a good place to meet, because everyone knows where it at.

This ones for you Ride1Rob Hell YEAAA can we do that again. You know what I'm talking about Rob. ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Hollywood

I'm in! I vote for someplace around Ida's and maybe ride toward Scrubb...but you know I'll go where ever.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

dreth

Quote from: Hollywood on August 10, 2005, 06:58:13 PM
I'm in! I vote for someplace around Ida's and maybe ride toward Scrubb...but you know I'll go where ever.



the question is............are you gonna keep off the trees this time? we cant afford to keep planting trees as you takem out ;)

Hollywood

I'll try my best.....can't make no promises though! lmao
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

dreth


Ride1Rob

Quote from: Hollywood on August 10, 2005, 08:42:50 PM
I'll try my best.....can't make no promises though! lmao


Don't worry Hollywood, I tangled up w/ a couple myself that day. Just not as dramatic as yours.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Hollywood

Yea I got to have another go at it...get my revenge you know!
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

felix_z-4


YFZ450-Tampa

Hey guys, when is this? I couldn't make last time you guys went, you remember Rob ...   ::) but any way,  hope I can make it this time, so when ever you guys have the day and place, please let me know.
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

felix_z-4

Quote from: YFZ450-Tampa on August 10, 2005, 10:11:35 PM
Hey guys, when is this? I couldn't make last time you guys went, you remember Rob ...   ::) but any way,  hope I can make it this time, so when ever you guys have the day and place, please let me know.

Sat. sept. 3 probably Big Scrub

YFZ450-Tampa

OK OK OK my bad, I see sept the 3rd  :-[ , well now see about the place
What's up Felix...
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

felix_z-4

Quote from: YFZ450-Tampa on August 10, 2005, 10:13:49 PM
OK OK OK my bad, I see sept the 3rd  :-[ , well now see about the place
What's up Felix...
Wake up bro, or go to bed. just kidding.doing alright. hope to see you there this time.

YFZ450-Tampa

Hehehe, well that weekend sounds good to me, the FTR HS series start on the fallowing weekend, and I need all the practice I can get, this coming weekend I'm heading up to South Carolina with some friends for a Mid East Hare Scrambles race, it should be nice, a total different terrain and conditions then here in Fl. can't wait. (9 hours ride  :o) .
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

Ride1Rob

BOY!!! This may turnout to be a HareScrambles race. Couple of guys from GodFather racing, YFZ450Tampa (2nd runner up from the FTR series), Dreth & T2 (2 of the original Loonies), Hollywood (off of IR :D), Felix (Most stamina award), who else is in? I might not be able to keep up w/ you guys :-\.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

YFZ450-Tampa

Come on Rob !!! I know you are smoking on the MX tracks now, getting all kind of air on those jumps same as Wayne, that I hope he can joing us to. It will be all nice
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

dreth

BIG SCRUB it is! 9am saturday morning on the 3rd day of september! be there or sit at home, you choose ;D  LOONIES UP ;D

eric

Old faces and some new trails..gotta make this ride! It's my B-day so I will have to try to get outta being with the family all day ;D

dreth

Quote from: eric on August 11, 2005, 02:53:43 AM
Old faces and some new trails..gotta make this ride! It's my B-day so I will have to try to get outta being with the family all day ;D


tell were having a riding party for ya ;)

T2

BTW Eric we will sing happy B-day to you. :-*

Come on Ride1Rob like YFZ said you are smoking everyone on the track and now you are going to play like you are some kind of slow rider. NOT

You know the Ride1Rob saying is " If your not going to ride hard up front move on over and stop slowing the rest of the pack down" Ride1Rob famous words. ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com