Man I've waited a long time for this......

Started by LakeMaryKid, August 10, 2005, 01:12:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LakeMaryKid

There is finally a spell checker when ever you go to post. Now rancherkid350, amhighlander or w/e lt123214324 w/e hit this button before posting. Thanks for the CONVENIENCE Mr. Bones my eyes were doing "roll overs" in my head when i saw that. They bout ran in to each other they were so happy.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

qt314nfla

LMK, loving it.  That's perfect.  Nice to be able to actually read what ppl say.  But the Q is how will it handle the short hand that we type?

Mrs.Nightbreed

OMG!!!!   :o


Hey Id@! Look! Spellcheck!  I don't have to edit Nightbreed's posts anymore!  WOOO HOOOO  ;)

For those that don't get the joke, Nathan laughs everytime he sees a post of his edited because he knows that I did it and that misspelled posts are a HUGE pet peeve of mine  ;D

This is like Christmas for me  :D

Thank You Mr Bones!!!!!

Anoriginal


bigscrub79

[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on August 10, 2005, 02:29:40 AM
OMG!!!!   :o


Hey Id@! Look! Spellcheck!  I don't have to edit Nightbreed's posts anymore!  WOOO HOOOO  ;)

For those that don't get the joke, Nathan laughs everytime he sees a post of his edited because he knows that I did it and that misspelled posts are a HUGE pet peeve of mine  ;D

This is like Christmas for me  :D

Thank You Mr Bones!!!!!

hehehe, no comment ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

rubicon500kid

is this like school or sum thing cuz i can spell how ever i want and i think lmk is a lil *****
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

MotoMike

I think its a challenge LMK...I dunno, my money is on LMK. ;D

Mike

klutchbuster400

eish i dont know, it could be a close one ;D
dont sweat it efren, its all fun and games lol