New details on Mudfest

Started by J.D., July 22, 2005, 03:34:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

02YamahaBigBear400

hey JD i had brian ask you about me going as well. i won't know until tomorrow afternoon so i will tell you this time tomorrow if i'm a go.
2002 Yamaha BigBear 400 4x4
27x10x12 Vampires (Front)
27x12x12 Vampires (Rear)
Custom Snorkel
Extra Lights w/custom grill
FMF MegaMax 2 exhaust
----------------------------------
1996 Honda 300 4x4
27x10(front) and 27x12(rear) vampires
exhaust
HL clutch Kit
Snorkel
am/fm cd player

J.D.

Vendors will be let in at 4:00 pm on the 12th .After the vendors are set up campers and such will be able to come in . There will be absoutely no riding of OHV ' until SAT. the 13th .
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

Grizzlygirl

Hey I saw this post somewhere else ??? or am I seeing things Lol
Mama Grizz   

bf750superduty

do you have to pay for friday
02 ford f250 cc 4x4
06 kawi brute force 750

YFZ450-Tampa

Hey I have a couple of questions for any of you that want to give me some info...
Well it looks like a nice thing to do but I only have a sport quad :-\ I wish I had bouth, but o well.
If I go, is there any place that I can ride arround or it is only mud holes every where?
I'll like to see everybody playing on the mud on quads and all those 4x4's what would you recomend me (I can't by a 4x4 by now ok?) will I by like a weird thing arround on my sport quad ?  ;D
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

MuddyGurl101

I would suggest coming. Even if there isn't much to ride you can always jump on with someone else. It will be a blast.
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

PureLogic

2 wheels - 26 wheels nobody is going to look at you funny. But you will see some funny rides though!!! At MS&G there was a modified Dixie Chopper riding around on 35 inch tires!!!
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

MuddyGurl101

Quote from: PureLogic on August 03, 2005, 04:08:54 PM
2 wheels - 26 wheels nobody is going to look at you funny. But you will see some funny rides though!!! At MS&G there was a modified Dixie Chopper riding around on 35 inch tires!!!


2 wheels-26 wheels?
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

MuddyGurl101

2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

qt314nfla

Ok, unfortunately we have like 3 posts on here for mudfest which has made it quite confusing to keep track of this event.  I would like to camp Friday night and I know that Purelogic will be up there to post off some area so we can all camp together.  Is there anyone else that will be going Friday night?  We need to get in touch so we are all camping in the ATVFlorida area.  PM me if you are going for sure. 

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com