your top speed

Started by ppark350se, August 08, 2005, 03:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PureLogic

2003 Yamaha Kodiak with a 200 pound rider tops out at 50 mph with mudzillas and a winch. Speedo told me.
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

Anoriginal

Last night, I hit like 3 mph running down my stairs to get a glass of orange juice.  But, with proper lighting, shoes and motivation, I bet I could get up to 5 mph.

Nightbreed

Hey,
  I've got a new line of ATP shoes coming out. you should hit  9 mph  at least!  if you get the hat too, your looking at a solid 13 mph!!   ;) ;D

MIKE
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

ppark350se

[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

gery350

hey i got the answer to top speed, how fast:

NOT FAST ENOUGH
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

dvx400#1

i hit 70.2 at ocala with my lt250 gps 22's on the back stock motor with pipe and jetting 13 front sprocket and new torque fmf reeds. now i bore the motor .20 over but having problems with jetting and have not test it. help.

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Anoriginal on August 09, 2005, 04:56:21 PM
Last night, I hit like 3 mph running down my stairs to get a glass of orange juice.  But, with proper lighting, shoes and motivation, I bet I could get up to 5 mph.

I bet if you get your throat ported by ATP, you could dump a whole glass of OJ in under a second and be back upstairs before anyone knew it.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Anoriginal

Last night, I strapped on the nitrous (I ate Mexican food for dinner) and tested out my speed.  I waited about 2 hours after eating a giant chicken burritto with beans and rice, then stripped down to a pair of gym shorts and a pair of Chuck Taylor's. I got out in the road in front of the house and strapped a GPS to my forehead. I took off and as I blew past my house, I let the gas (human nitrous) flow. My wife stood in the driveway and looked at the GPS as I blistered past her. Much to my (and her) surprise, I hit 12 mph.

I cannot wait till those ATP shoes are out. With those shoes and a healthy dose of Chile Reyeno's and Taco's, I will crest the 20 mph mark. I'll post pics of the next test.

gery350

thats some funny shiet anoriginal.
gotta tell ya i work with lawyers and you are first one that i talk to that has a heartbeat and is funny too.
now go get the contender.  ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

darkside submarine

anorigional,If you shave all your body hair you can get an additional 1-2 mph.I cant tell you how i know that butt anyway.BTW kids and farm animals should be at least 500 ft. away when attemting analnitrus.Also i do not sugest wearing sandals it could be a crappy situation.
><((('> goin' deeep ><((('>

darkside submarine

Oh i almost forgot.Does it realy mater haw fast your bikes go?You will be going as fast as i want to go,when i am pullin' you out of the woods with my polaris.Guys ,just a warning: dont try to go where i go.
><((('> goin' deeep ><((('>

Anoriginal

Quote from: gery350 on August 10, 2005, 09:16:05 AM
thats some funny shiet anoriginal.
gotta tell ya i work with lawyers and you are first one that i talk to that has a heartbeat and is funny too.
now go get the contender.  ;D

With the stuff I do every day, you have to keep a sense of humor. Otherwise, I'd be locked up somewhere. So, I take time every day to pop on and off the net to check E Mails, boards I'm a member of, etc. Keeps my head clear so my work is top notch.

Regarding the contender, I've put it on hold for now. I've got some big stuff cooking that I need to complete first. But, I will get it.  ;)

SlowestYfz450

14/40 gearing on 20'', a few mods on a 2004 blaster, 72mph on a dyno and side by side on asphalt next to my camaro 70mph. My Ds650, i have NO IDEA how fast it went, but it was plenty fast enough....

Quad32x

Ive  been  known  to  hit  14 mph  when  runnin  for  a  cold  beer ! ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

grass-catcher

96 Warrior  few mods internal and external has been up to around 85
mph.















on the trailer behind my truck  going home after LMK ride. HAHA. about
55-60 fast enough to make my hair look bad.

cain73

As long as it's at least 1 MPH faster than Quad32x I don't care  ;D
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

LT-R450ApK

Racing quad32x we was side by side but i got the HoleShot on him  ;D
But i always bring more than enough cold ones ;)
Yamahondaman took us both till the 30ft mark :P


GET IT RAG
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

cain73

Quote from: LE-Vinson on August 10, 2005, 07:26:22 PM
Racing quad32x we was side by side but i got the HoleShot on him ;D
But i always bring more than enough cold ones ;)
Yamahondaman took us both till the 30ft mark :P


GET IT RAG
Now that's what I'm talking about. Doesn't matter who gets there first if you're riding with good people. First one there just gets to start opening for the rest  ;D
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

spankindatazz

i have had mine at 82 and still pulling on a trail tech computer
03 LE A.T.P. Raptor #30...its got some mods...and yes it has a GUCCI seat...
04 GSXR 600....has some chrome on it...more to come

Smoknbanshee

i am LMFAO......it is funny to see all the people that tell the truth and all the people that stretch the truth......i think if we are going to do a topic like this it needs to say, PROVE WHAT YOUR TOP SPEED IS W/ A TIME SLIP.......
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Quad32x

Quote from: LE-Vinson on August 10, 2005, 07:26:22 PM
Racing quad32x we was side by side but i got the HoleShot on him  ;D
But i always bring more than enough cold ones ;)
Yamahondaman took us both till the 30ft mark :P


GET IT RAG
Got  the  holeshot  cause  you  was  wearin  golf  shoes !! ;D ;D  They  was  nice  ones  though.  Wing  tips --- damn !! ;D ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

cain73

 I did 155 MPH with a gear to go ! :o


Of course that was back when I had my GSXR 1100  ;D
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Mars

71mph on the Z400. But it only took about 20mph and a 2ft pine stump to dislocate my thumb 2 years ago.
04 Z400
99 Foreman 450s, AKA The Pig.

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: smoknbanshee on August 13, 2005, 02:43:29 PM
i am LMFAO......it is funny to see all the people that tell the truth and all the people that stretch the truth......i think if we are going to do a topic like this it needs to say, PROVE WHAT YOUR TOP SPEED IS W/ A TIME SLIP.......
Here is my latest 1/8 mile shot

caospop

03 Suzuki Vinson 500 5 spd----62mph...
2007 Polaris Sportsman

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com