hazelhurst or valdosta

Started by Smoknbanshee, December 20, 2004, 06:36:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smoknbanshee

I need to know which one the florida boyz are planning on going too.  I will be looking for hotels in each town.  Let me know ASAP.  We need to start planning time to leave and everything.  
Tony & Bad Company - can we get some pics of the hazelhurst track?  what is the valdosta track like, will our skat trak paddles work?  what time does each race start?  what is the best bet for us to go too.  Let us know soon.  Call me anytime bad company so we can go over all the details of the races.

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

WickedBanshee

Hey guys .......I'm from Lake Wales Fl. and I made the trip the past 2 months to Hazelhurst . Some fun racing !!! NIGHT RACING! This track is really nice . It would be worth the time for you all to get up that way and check it out.Like I said I went up Nov and Dec races and I'm hooked ! I video taped the whole thing . Hazelhurst next race is Jan. 15 !!!
Pentium D dual core 3.2 extreme
Asus P5ND2 sli mobo
CorsairTwin5400c4 2gb 667 memory
BFG 8600 gt oc PCI-e 512mb
Enermax noisetaker 600w power
Audigy2 zs sound 7.1

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

Hey Smoke this is how its going to work. The date is Jan 15 2005. In Hazelhurst Ga. race starts @ 6pm the town is not very big. But the track is easy to find. There will be motels to stay at no problem. if any of you guys have question just give me a call 912-537-1055 ask for tony. Iam going to gather as many Guys and Gales i can to be there at saltsdale on Jan 8 2005.  AS FOR PICS OF THE TRACK I DONT HAVE ANY SORRY. :( E  Cause we race at night the pics just dont show up that good. Hey you can run paddles they will work good some guys run them.I would try some but dont have none.It just depends on how much power your bike has. if you can keep it down they should be great. ;D see you soon over and out. ;)
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

saltsdale_CEO

Smoke me and the wife plan to go. So keep us in mind when you look for rooms. If you need me to pick up some of your slack just give me A call. I am free all day to make phone calls or look for the rooms.  ;D ;D ;D
dig it they will come

Smoknbanshee

I might take you up on that offer CEO.  Alright, I talked to travis (Bad company racing ) last night and got the low down on the two races.  Hazlehurst will be heads up racing, and they have the one 4.60 et class.  They have 8 loads of clay on the track, and we will not get any practice runs on the actual track.  Valdosta looks like it will be bracket racing and possible some heads up.  Valdosta does not have any clay on the track and they are just starting out there.  Our florida paddles will probalby hook better in Valdosta.  Everyone that is going needs to get on here and let me know.  From what i hear this is the list I have.

LE450 and wife
Me and girlfriend
Cutngrs and family
The couch and family
Chillin and brother
CEO and wife

Anybody else?

GA Boyz, can you get me as much information about entry fees, classes, etc.  Possible scan some flyers and put them on here so we can see what we need to do to get ready.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Chillinthemost

So which one we going to smokey? My brother aint going, has a new baby at home. I'm going for sure, either solo or wife and kids, dont know yet. Is the Valdosta race in the daytime? Going to be COLD at night.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

ATOMCRF450

YAMAHONDAMAN AND I WANT TO GO ALSO...

    

1fastltr450

if we go to valdosta the clermont crew will be there.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Smoknbanshee

I don't know which one I am going to yet.  Valdosta is 1.5 hours closer for me.  I guess we need to decide which one we are going too.  I will call tony this week and talk to him and see what he says.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

LE450-RACER#77

#9
I say we go to Hazelhurst because it sounds like it would be alot more fun. Some GOOD OL COUNTRY BOY RACING, lets go. Yes it will be cold but it will be cold either day or night so dress for the occasion sissies.

I am not going to reserve a hotel until I get there because I want to get on close to where we will be & know that the bikes will be safe.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

badcompanyracing

either race will be fun ya'll just come to 1 and you will be hooked i told smoke all i know about  each track i really like hazlehurst it is a hard hooking track but valdosta hooks pretty good too no downing of either track but you should have a better shot at more money in valdosta but i still think ya'll should come try each track.
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

Smoknbanshee

alright guys, time to decide.  I am not sure if I am going to be able to go to either race, but if I go, I will be going to valdosta.  Where is everyone else going?  Valdosta is closer, and the track looks like it will handle our paddles a whole lot better.  Valdosta has my vote.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

1fastltr450

valdosta for the clermont crew
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

badcompanyracing

come on smoke we got beer in ga. ;D ;D ;D
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

badcompanyracing

hey smoke i need you're phone again i've got a guy in fla. that wants to come by and see the track  thanks
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

saltsdale_CEO

dig it they will come

LE450-RACER#77

OK WELL IT LOOKS LIKE I WILL BE MAKING TWO TRIPS TO GEORGIA NEXT MONTH. I AM GOING TO THE HAZLEHURST RACE SO IF ANYONE WANTS TO FOLLOW UP LET ME KNOW.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

badcompanyracing

BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

Chillinthemost

I dont know about racing 3 weekends in a row, I got other things to do, damnit. I'm definatly in for one trip to Ga. I'll let the majority rule. Maybe Feb. I'll go to the other one.
  Let me get this straight too.  Valdosta will be all bracket racing? Hazelhurst will be some bracket some heads up? What all classes can a slow azz 4 stroke race in?
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Smoknbanshee

352-516-5756.  i probably won't answer until monday, cause i am on vacation until then, and have a wedding to go to this weekend.  by the way, I will most likely not be at either race in january, due to the fact that i just dropped a boat load of money on an engagement ring.  I will be at salts on the 8th.  Hopefully if financial situation is better in february, I will be up there.  Not selling you guys out, just had to get the priorities taking care of, to make momma happy.  And everybody knows if momma ain't happy, nobody is happy.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

1fastltr450

sounds to me like smokedog is getting scared of the ga. boys
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Smoknbanshee

haha, yeah right ltz.  why don't i send you the payment for the ring i just bought, and then we'll see what you get on here and say.  remember smokey ain't scared!!!!!
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

1fastltr450

been ther done gots married I know what your going though,just wait till after the honeymoon, that is why I am still stock. But I got to say it is good most of the time.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Chillinthemost

Congradulations Smoke. I'm surprised she said yes :P
  So who is going and where?
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

YAMAHONDAMAN

Majority Win's in Fla.  when and where ever you guy's go
Let me know ... i'll go to BOTH if Needed ...Hey CHILLIN ....
Valdosta has light's .... i can ..............   "play"   ;)
is there a TWO-FITTY Class in Hazel ?  
Them BANSHEE'S are TRIFFLIN at 300 FT. !!!!    ;D
HOLLARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com