Eurika Dam Group Ride I

Started by jjamesbar, June 28, 2005, 10:04:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jwscroll

Whens the next ride? The sooner I know the better I can prepare.( vacation days, sitters etc.)
First weekend of Oct.? Anyone??
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

Qdawg76

were ready for another ride already. Date anyone?????
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

backinsaddle

Quote from: NPRVinson on August 08, 2005, 08:22:32 PM
We over slept and got out late. We were at the place where you stopped for lunch about an hour or so before you guys got there. On the way back to the truck we seen the group at 19 and took several riders back to Eurika. I don't know Donna but I'm glad to hear she will be ok. Tami, we came to your camp about 9:30pm Sat. night but nobody was around so we didn't stop.

I don't remember your name, but thanks again for the guidance back to Eurika from 19, and glad to have met you.  Hopefully we'll all meet again on another ride.

NPRVinson

I don't remember your name, but thanks again for the guidance back to Eurika from 19, and glad to have met you.  Hopefully we'll all meet again on another ride.
Quote

It was nice meeting all of you too, sorry about the wrong turn going back to Eurika. That trail sucked. My name is Mark, aka NPRVinson

GSXR1000

Quote from: NPRVinson on August 08, 2005, 08:22:32 PM
We over slept and got out late. We were at the place where you stopped for lunch about an hour or so before you guys got there. On the way back to the truck we seen the group at 19 and took several riders back to Eurika. I don't know Donna but I'm glad to hear she will be ok. Tami, we came to your camp about 9:30pm Sat. night but nobody was around so we didn't stop.


We where in side watching tv you should of knocked on the door maybe next time

backinsaddle

I liked the trail.  The whoops kinda sucked, but they didn't last that long.  I'm Mark as well...I think I met 1 or 2 other Marks besides you and I.

susieblazer

Quote from: GSXR1000 on August 08, 2005, 01:04:23 AM
It was nice to meet the the people that stayed at the campground 2 miles from the dam and also nice to see the brothers again. we had a great time except for my swimming in the mud puddle, could have done with out that but I survived.  Frankie and I are glad to have been help for Kurt and his wife looking foward to the next ride.Take Care   Tami  ( soon to be- Mrs. GSXR 1000 )

  Tami, when is the date for you and Frankie??
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

jjamesbar

Quote from: Flsportsman05 on August 09, 2005, 12:24:13 AM
were ready for another ride already. Date anyone?????

later in september, what do ya'll think? im  thinking of splitting into 2 groups, sport and utilitys for obvious reasons. that way it would better suite everyone. i'll of course be with the utes. this time hopefully i wont breakdown.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

qt314nfla

sounds good to me jeff but can i ride up front w/ you?  you da man on a ute!  i like to ride fast but can't keep up w/ the sports.  i like the pace you ride at...

MotoMike

I didn't have a quad so I couldn't be there...darn!

Oh well, hopefully I will have something in the coming weeks...whens the next ride! ;D

Mike

Bigscrb15

yea, i think the 2 gorups thing is a great idea. I was thining we needed to do that at the lunch break after the talk of having to skip the river cause the sport quads wouldnt make it. I am glad now we skipped it cause I couldnt have made it much longer, lol.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

jjamesbar

Quote from: QT314Nfla on August 10, 2005, 02:26:04 AM
sounds good to me jeff but can i ride up front w/ you?  you da man on a ute!  i like to ride fast but can't keep up w/ the sports.  i like the pace you ride at...

you got my back qt. anytime. next time we'll work those trails hard over by the river. theres a trail i havent shown anyone yet thats kinda cool. it ties into the power lines from near the river. it had a hard bottom when i rode it last year by myself but it holds lots of water. we will definetly need ropes and a wench for this one. remember, september is the wettest month around here. hey, this ride might qualify for the bathing suite top qt. whatcha think?

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

jjamesbar

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on August 10, 2005, 02:28:45 AM
yea, i think the 2 gorups thing is a great idea. I was thining we needed to do that at the lunch break after the talk of having to skip the river cause the sport quads wouldnt make it. I am glad now we skipped it cause I couldnt have made it much longer, lol.

i was thinking that same thing when we hit the first mud hole. about 10 minutes into the ride. we'll plan better next time. i really liked the turnout and the toy thing worked out great. also met some great people.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

qt314nfla

jeff the only rides i wear a bathing suit on are rides that i'll never get out of second gear all weekend.  if it's trail riding and not just mud pits i'll be wearing a helmet which means no suit.  you'll have to come out to a mudding event or watch me overheat again. ;D

jjamesbar

Quote from: QT314Nfla on August 10, 2005, 02:56:50 AM
jeff the only rides i wear a bathing suit on are rides that i'll never get out of second gear all weekend.  if it's trail riding and not just mud pits i'll be wearing a helmet which means no suit.  you'll have to come out to a mudding event or watch me overheat again. ;D

ok, but i had to ask anyway. i thought no means yes. i guess i'll let it go.  :'(

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

jwscroll

September sounds good to me. The last weekend?
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

bigscrub79

the last weekend in Sept. sounds good to me.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

girlieblazer

September sounds good to use, has anyone thrown out any dates yet?
Polaris Razor

Grizzlygirl

The Grizz's are up for the last weekend in September. Let us know
  Mama Grizz

jbbj220

Well since no one will throw out a date I will give it a try. How about Sat. Oct. 1st? Just a thought.

   Jim,
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

jwscroll

Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

qt314nfla


ppark350se

oct. 1st sounds good and i keep watchin for a place.
[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

jjamesbar

the last saturday in september is the 24th. id like to do the september ride in september, but thats just me. we could start at rodman or eurika both have their good and bad points. less whoops at eurika but not as large an area for people to drag race like rodman. more parking at rodman but no hill climbing like eurika even though they're not very big. lets here some input for a few days and then decide. we have some time. i guess my pick is september 24th. i'm leaning toward eurika but doesent really matter to me. if alot of people are down then we should definetly do rodman. 

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

qt314nfla

sept 24th i'm out of town.  i know you can't accomodate all but i figured i'd just let you know.