Riding Boots...

Started by Splatt, December 20, 2004, 07:38:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Splatt

Looking to pick up a set of boots for riding..I have never wore any soI don't know what I am looking for other than comfort.  I have looked at the new Fox Forma Pro.. Seems nice.  Let me know what you guys like and look for in a boot..Oh and I don't want to spend $400 on a pair either... ;)
-05 Kawasaki KFX400

Chuck_Norris

I bought an entire set up Boots,jersey,pants& Gloves from a motoX a discount atv supplier. I suggest going to try on a pair of boot to find your size before ordering. I bought  FOX brand.

Mars

Onell ATV boot. $129.00. Good all around boot.
04 Z400
99 Foreman 450s, AKA The Pig.

LakeMaryKid

Alpinestar any of the techs. Tech 4's, Tech 6's, Tech 8's, or Tech 10's
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Hollywood

QuoteOnell ATV boot. $129.00. Good all around boot.


I got the same boot but for 69.99!  ;D CycleGear.com or newenoughmx.com
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Mrs.Nightbreed

I went to the local shop and tried a some on for size and went Ebay. I got a pair of Thor brand new in the box with tags for 59.95. I know there are Oneal's on there for 89.99 new also....

jbbj220

Onell ATV got mine for $109.00 about 2 years ago, but I know that the price has gone down. They seem to work good and are not to hard to walk in, also stay dry when wet. ::) ::)
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

kawGIRL

I got the Thor T-30's in white  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] I think they were 120.00?
We go to a mail order place locally (Jupiter) and buy stuff out-of-date CHEEP! (my boots were not, the only ones that fit good!)
Here is the website:  http://www.mxsouth.com/

They have a rack with last years jerseys & pants about 12.00 for name brand jersey's and about 25.00 for pants!
Anyone in the area should check it out it's just west of I-95/Turnpike on Indiantown Rd. about 1 mile west on the left, hole-in-the-wall place.

Don't forget to soak boots in tub of HOT water, then put on till dry  ;D  forms to your feet
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

tvman

Hey Kawgirl:

Hope all is fine with you and Jeff.

I learned something today by reading your email.. I hate my TECH 8's ..Way too stiff.

So I need to soak them in hot water??? Isn't there a better boot for ATV riding??

tvman

kawGIRL

They make them with a ATV sole, Jeff has them ....but mine are MX.  They work just fine ;D
You guys riding this weekend?
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Albright335

I have  a pair of Gaerne...LOVE them!!! My husband has the Alpine Star Tech 6...he LOVES his  :)

Jen
Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

kawGIRL

OFF TOPIC!

MERRY CHRISTMAS! Jennifer ;D
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Albright335

Merry Christmas!!!

Hope all is going well  ;D

Jen  ;D
Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

Da_Mtg_Man

I've got the AlpineStar Vectors and I love them. They retail for $260and I can get them for right around $200 if memory serves me right.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com