MUDFEST 05 Aug 13-14

Started by FORDFANZ, July 08, 2005, 10:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BCConviber

Wilburzbro-   If nothing else, the atv will get you around to all the different bead shows!
;D
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

Busta Nutt


MuddyGurl101

Quote from: wilburzbro on August 08, 2005, 08:28:14 PM
I am the show

You are going to have some competition with Qt, MrsPureLogic, and I!!!  ;D
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

Busta Nutt

We'll see about that. Got a new thong this morning.

MuddyGurl101

Quote from: wilburzbro on August 08, 2005, 08:43:08 PM
We'll see about that. Got a new thong this morning.

Got to go with a g-string..... covers less!  :o
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

jahaiap

Quote from: MrsPureLogic on August 08, 2005, 01:44:04 PM
Quote from: jahaiap on August 08, 2005, 02:32:08 AM
great action shot...thanks randy  :-\   looks like someone else is ready to go too! thats 4-LOW

What a cutie!  Is that the same dog I've seen out at the Underhills? 

no thats one slowexers dog
07 Rhino 660 SE

Busta Nutt

Couldn't find a g-string large enough. Been working out twice as hard with the #### pump the last 2 weeks.

MuddyGurl101

Uggg! Come on you are supposed to admit that you don't have to use one! I guess you are just trying to get a  :o reaction!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

ONEslowEXer

Jaha is havind 2nd thoughts on going :-\
he thinks he needs to work and get paid rather then play in the mud and see.......... :o yeaaa......rick james beotch......what?.....oookay
he better go talk him into it >:(
04 grizzly 660 Wetlands camo (Mine)
5.5in gorilla lift 29.5 x10 outlaws Hmf exhaust
Snorkeled Radiator relocated Outlaw clutch
Highlifter springs

02 Sportsman 400 Yellow Hers

88 suzuki Samurai (ours) 33" swampers 5:1 tranfercase
custom lift

ONEslowEXer

Quote from: jahaiap on August 08, 2005, 02:32:08 AM
great action shot...thanks randy  :-\   looks like someone else is ready to go too! thats 4-LOW
yep he's ready too he's got his riding hat on!!!!
Maybe you should see if your brother and unclle wanna go, or are they still fighting

[attachment deleted by admin]
04 grizzly 660 Wetlands camo (Mine)
5.5in gorilla lift 29.5 x10 outlaws Hmf exhaust
Snorkeled Radiator relocated Outlaw clutch
Highlifter springs

02 Sportsman 400 Yellow Hers

88 suzuki Samurai (ours) 33" swampers 5:1 tranfercase
custom lift

team_quad_green

#135
muddy gurl make sure you look for the red prairie with 6 tires when your ready to start your show   we can alway go to the flat bed with the water tank Im driving for maybe a hosing off show    remember save a quad ride a muddy gurl   (lol)
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

rhinotime

2004 Yamaha Rhino
27" XTR's 14" ITP's
Pro Circuit exhaust
Dynojet
K&N filter
2" lift
Snorkled
"JUST MASH IT AND LET EM EAT"

02YamahaBigBear400

ya i don't think i'm gonna make it out friday night. I have to work late plus we can't ride quads that night anyways. I'll just leave at 5am saturday morning so when i get there at 7am and wake everyone up i won't be sorry  ;D we should exchange numbers so we can make a huge camp.
2002 Yamaha BigBear 400 4x4
27x10x12 Vampires (Front)
27x12x12 Vampires (Rear)
Custom Snorkel
Extra Lights w/custom grill
FMF MegaMax 2 exhaust
----------------------------------
1996 Honda 300 4x4
27x10(front) and 27x12(rear) vampires
exhaust
HL clutch Kit
Snorkel
am/fm cd player

MrsPureLogic

#138
Quote from: MuddyGurl101 on August 08, 2005, 08:34:00 PM
Quote from: wilburzbro on August 08, 2005, 08:28:14 PM
I am the show

You are going to have some competition with Qt, MrsPureLogic, and I!!!  ;D

Hey lady, all I did was order the beads for the guys.....I'm a good girl.   Besides, you and QT are the single ladies!  I'm quite content with what I've got at home.  ;)

MuddyGurl101

Quote from: team_quad_green on August 09, 2005, 01:17:16 AM
muddy gurl make sure you look for the red prairie with 6 tires when your ready to start your show   we can alway go to the flat bed with the water tank Im driving for maybe a hosing off show    remember save a quad ride a muddy gurl   (lol)

That's great! Need a sticker made up, maybe I can do that before Mudfest. Nice talking to you last night, sorry I had to go soo soon.
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

MuddyGurl101

Quote from: MrsPureLogic on August 09, 2005, 11:41:26 AM
Quote from: MuddyGurl101 on August 08, 2005, 08:34:00 PM
Quote from: wilburzbro on August 08, 2005, 08:28:14 PM
I am the show

You are going to have some competition with Qt, MrsPureLogic, and I!!!  ;D

Hey lady, all I did was order the beads for the guys.....I'm a good girl.   Besides, you and QT are the single ladies!  I'm quite content with what I've got at home.  ;)

Yea but we need to do some bead toss..... ;)
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

qt314nfla

Hey lady, all I did was order the beads for the guys.....I'm a good girl.   Besides, you and QT are the single ladies!  I'm quite content with what I've got at home. 

Ok, Mrs Purelogic, I'm not saying you aren't happy w/ what you have at home but what's wrong w/ looking.  They are!  I'm all about equal opportunity and think that there should be some scenery for us women, single or not.  I'm thinking rather than ring toss since that would be possibly painful for the guys we change it to "Hang the Beads On the Donkeys' Tail."  Again another twist on an old favorite.

qt314nfla

Ok, unfortunately we have like 3 posts on here for mudfest which has made it quite confusing to keep track of this event.  I would like to camp Friday night and I know that Purelogic will be up there to post off some area so we can all camp together.  Is there anyone else that will be going Friday night?  We need to get in touch so we are all camping in the ATVFlorida area.  PM me if you are going for sure. 

Busta Nutt

Purelogic can section off an area and you can be the bulldog Friday night and keep people of fit till more peeps get there Sat. morning.  Sounds good to me.

qt314nfla

i'm not going to go over if i'm going to be hanging alone.  how well do you think some of those ppl will listen to me?  i'm not a big person and will be out numbered.  not getting my butt kicked before the weekend starts.  would love to help but i need back up.

team_quad_green

No Im not going to be there friday night    Ill be at pier 2 resort
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

Busta Nutt

What the hell are you talking about? You are a one man err woman party!

MuddyGurl101

Qt- If nobody is going, I will try to talk to my best friend and see if we can go up there Fri night.
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

SwampRat

The Logics don't drop the baby off at Grandmom's until around 8:30 Saturday morning.  I've got to pick up my bike in Ft. Pierce on my way there.  We will be there later in the morning.  QT, you may not be a big girl but I'll bet you know some good pressure points that could drop a man to his knees....I'll stop now before I get in trouble.
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

MrsPureLogic

Quote from: SwampRat on August 10, 2005, 01:07:23 PM
QT, you may not be a big girl but I'll bet you know some good pressure points that could drop a man to his knees....I'll stop now before I get in trouble.

:D  I'm sure!!  LOL  :D

QuoteOk, Mrs Purelogic, I'm not saying you aren't happy w/ what you have at home but what's wrong w/ looking.  They are!  I'm all about equal opportunity and think that there should be some scenery for us women, single or not.

Point taken QT  ;)