Toy Run Results

Started by jwscroll, August 08, 2005, 01:43:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jwscroll

First off I would like to thank everyone for their donations, toys time and money.
We collected a total of 24 toys and $250 in cash donations. The cash donations will be matched by my partner and I bringing the total cash donation to $500.
I will be presenting the donations to Arnold Palmer at the end of the week.
Once again I'd like to thank everyone, and I look forward to doing this again in the fall. Anyone want to set the date?
Donna, get better soon we look forward to seeing you on the trail again.

                           Jon

[attachment deleted by admin]
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

05greengriz

Good job to whoever put this one on, I will definately try to make a fall toy run ride.
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

bigscrub79

Thanks for the ride Jwscroll it was a blast. I will try to be at the fall ride also.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Grizzlygirl

Good Job guys
  The Grizz family would also like to be involved in the fall
   Mama Grizz

qt314nfla

Nice job, also I tried to find you at the camp ground Saturday but they had already locked it down.  I owe you for the shirt.  Keep me in mind for another ride as well.

backinsaddle

jw.

i didn't bring a toy to the ride, but i'd like to send cash.  Do you have a paypal account I can send cash to?

Mark

Honda328i

Jon,  thanks for taking up this cause.  There will be lots of happy kids due to everyone's generosity.  The shirts game out great too!  Nice to meet you and your family on this ride, until next time,  --Steve
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

MrsPureLogic

That's awesome!  Congratulations!   :)

ppark350se

great job glad it turned out so great will defentaly in on for the fall toy run
[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

Qdawg76

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

spacerider

It was nice to put a name with all the face and it was a great run and a great time and I am sure all the kids will like the toys - can wait for the next one
Ride till you reach the stars.......................

renmus

You are the greatest!  You took a suggestion and pushed it through.  Just think of the smiles you have created for some unfortunate little ones.

susieblazer


It was a great idea with endless results......... met many people (hope i can remember them all) and can't wait to ride with ya'll again



   P.S. It was suggested to me to get rain-x for my goggles..well i did so now I should be able to see, and avoid what wants to flip me............LOL
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

jwscroll

Just wanted to bump this up front. We'll be taking toys and money to the hospital tomorrow.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

dreth

Quote from: jwscroll on August 11, 2005, 10:47:43 AM
Just wanted to bump this up front. We'll be taking toys and money to the hospital tomorrow.


i hope you still have a shirt for me! i told you i wanted one. pm me and let me know and we will meet up on a ride soon ;)