New type of tires are out

Started by Southern4x4, August 07, 2005, 12:30:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southern4x4

Their called swamp lites checkem out at NTWonline.com.They look cool
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

PureLogic

Wow thanks for the Info. I really like those tires..... They remind me of the old ATC knobby tires.  http://www.ntwonline.com/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID=48&Product_ID=2189&CATID=7
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

Bigscrb15

I think those are going to be my new tire. I was looking at them a couple days ago. You gotta love any tire made by Interco. They have definitely proven themselves in the mud for years.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

jwscroll

I wanna see the Srub Bro.s at 5A. If you get those tires I expect to see you guys down here gettin muddy.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating