New Tow Rig!

Started by Hollywood, August 06, 2005, 07:42:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hollywood

I finally got rid of the much outgrown Liberty and got me something that fits a little better. '05 GMC Sierra X-cab 4x4 SLE   ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Hollywood

 :D

[attachment deleted by admin]
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Qdawg76

That will be a much nicer ride when pulling the tralier loaded up. Nice ride
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

T2

Nice ride Steve, even though its a GMC ;D Good luck with it.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Chuck_Norris

Great job steve. we still on for Thursday?

Hollywood

In there like swim wear! All is a go so far.

Thanks guys I am really enjoying it. The Ford was my 1st choice but Chevy made me a better deal and plus it is a ton more comfortable IMO
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Nightbreed

Man look at you, already got mud on it. You know we cant dress you up and take you any where !!!

Nice ride Pimpin!!! 8)



What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

Hollywood

Quote from: Nightbreed on August 06, 2005, 10:52:27 PM
Man look at you, already got mud on it. You know we cant dress you up and take you any where !!!

Nice ride Pimpin!!! 8)



lol There was a whole lot more than thta on there before it rained. First place I went from the dealer was to test out the 4x4
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

dreth

lookin good but the gas milage is gonna be a little diff. ;)

450R_Matt

Nice truck Steve. ;)   The company that I worked for had the same truck picked out for me to drive. They said to fine one I like and lets see what will be a better deal... I will post a pic of the truck that I picked out...... ;D ;D
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

qt314nfla

nice ride steve.  that'll be much nicer to fit the family and gear in for weekend trips.  of which i haven't seen you in a long time.  need to get another ride together.

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Sweet new ride steve , Missed you on the dam ride.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Flea_Jumper


Hollywood

Thanks all I am really enjoying it. Especially now that I know it is mine...signed the last of the paperwork this morning. Gas milaege doesn't seem much worse than the Jeep so far I averaged about 20mpg this weekend so that's pretty good for a fullsize. Yea I have missed a lot of rides lately mostly because of broke quads but they are all coming back together. I am goiing somewhere this Saturday no matter what!
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Hollywood

Got a couple better pics. Tinted windows and the quad in the back sure make it look good. lol

[attachment deleted by admin]
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

LakeMaryKid

Theres somethin bout them "shoes" ooops not at school anymore dont gotta fit in.......lol.......but seriously theres something about those rims that i like. They look pretty sick. Looks good steve cant wait to see it in person and the 400 is lookin great.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

NYRAPTOR

sweet truck. my old boss back in new york got the same exact truck, color, etc. the only difference is the snow plow on his. ;D really nice truck though.

Eworm

Bad ass truck. I love chevy/GMC

BCConviber

Nice... I just got this one a couple of weeks ago.. They sure are nice to haul the toys with!

[attachment deleted by admin]
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

Hollywood

Kid- Yea bro I like them too. I am going to keep them on even after I get a new set of bigger tires. Same here though not sure what it is about them but they do look good.

Thanks everyone! I really love it already put 400 miles on it and haven't even left town. lol

BCC- That's a sweet one too! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do mine.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com