Seminole Tribe Motocross closed???

Started by OIF_Warrior, August 06, 2005, 11:58:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OIF_Warrior

Does anybody know anything about them closing down? Are they going to be closed for a while? Is it for track maintenance or more anti-atv crap? I was planning on riding there when I come home on block leave the end of septmber and beginning of october before I have to go back to Iraq. Anyway, any info on this would be greatly appreciated.
A bad day 4-wheelin' is better than the best day in Iraq.

Formerly Known As: Juggalo_Warrior

Toomey

No man, that's only the trail loop, which they are working on probably removing stumps and making the trails better.  As far as the website says, the  motocross track and the supercross track are still open.  They're just doing a little maintainence on the trail loop they have.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

OIF_Warrior

Thanks man. I was starting to get worried for a minute. I've heard thats really the only place in the Naples area to ride and I didn't want to spend ALL my time home in and around Ocala just a few days.
A bad day 4-wheelin' is better than the best day in Iraq.

Formerly Known As: Juggalo_Warrior

Toomey

By the time you arrive their trail system will probably be ready to use again.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Gamer

What is there trail system like?  Does it have mud or is it more for sport bikes?


OIF_Warrior

A bad day 4-wheelin' is better than the best day in Iraq.

Formerly Known As: Juggalo_Warrior

bftclub

dirt bikes are your best bet right now,,but mainly all i've seen out there is sport bikes..no mud.......was out there last weekend.trails are closed for maintenance,but track has beeen changed up,,more difficult to get your groove going.....but only place legal right now since holes are shutdown..