Graves at croom!!!!!!!!!

Started by Z400BADBOY, August 05, 2005, 10:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Z400BADBOY

Does anyone know where they are?


Z400BB
YOSHIMURA EXHAUST
FLY CHROME HANDLEBARS
DYNO JETTED 155
AC NERFS
AC BUMPER
OURY GRIPS
2 STAGE RACE READY FILTER
EHS AIR BOX KIT
REAR HOLESHOTS
ITP RIMS

RaptorTom

about in the middle of the property. I believe they now have a fence around them.
For Sale
2002 Blaster
2003 TTR125
1999 PW80

Robert4570

Can't help you with Croom but if  you're ever in Bull Creek .There is  a late 1800's early 1900's cemetery with a rod iron fence around it.
I stumbled in to it while hunting a few years ago.
One early morning just before sunrise while trying to locate my stand i seen what looked like a rod iron gate , in the middle of the woods? Yep.

Interesting tomb stones / early Florida history .

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Live Oak has a small gravesite in the woods from about the late 1800's on.
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

ronny86250r

there are graves in the middle of croom?  ???

atvtrailer

yea, if u try to stay near the middle and go all the way back to where the campground is u will probly run into one, their all fenced off as far as i kno, i kno one is
05 450r #13B

04KFX400rider

im going to croom sunday and bringing my digital i take a pic if i find them ;D
04 kfx 400  albapipe alba jetkit dg grab bar  pro taper handle bars, black maier plastics dual stage airfilter.
93 300ZX twin turbo swap 380rwhp
90 300zx forsale $4000
www.myspace.com/jacobrs

mrbones

The grave is located just north of the Sand Hill area near the private residence.



This is an old picture. There's a much bigger fence around it now.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

susieblazer



   Where is the graveyard of all the quad and dirt bike parts?????
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

mrbones

That's in the north, northwest area of Croom near the fence line. I'll be mapping all these out very soon and post them on the site with GPS coordinates. It'll be very cool.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

susieblazer


   that would be great , especially for those of us who have just recently been there and seen pics in the magazines about it...........
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Numkut

That would be so cool Mr. Bones  ;D. I don't get to go out there very often I'd love to be able to check out some cool spots when I go.
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

mrbones

The GPS info has been posted in the Where to Ride section. Here's the link.

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,6118.0.html
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Chuck_Norris


big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

caospop

Now thats why i got an atv to see stuff like this. You gotta love it.
2007 Polaris Sportsman

Njoutlaw88

I've seen some  historical stuff in new jersey and ocala. I've seen a grave where the guy slid in snow and went off a mountain. I've also rode viaducts that have been since the 1800s. At ocala I saw some guys ashes and a sign that said he hunted there.

[attachment deleted by admin]

susieblazer




          :o Jeepers Creepers was made in Ocala!!!!!
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com