MUDFEST 05 Aug 13-14

Started by FORDFANZ, July 08, 2005, 10:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wilburz

Quote from: JG on August 03, 2005, 03:07:42 PM
any ideas JMAN4807 or others we always need a saying for the back of the shirts, last time it was here for the beer and girls gone muddy before that....anything yall can think of? 

How about "Nobody is ugly after 4 a.m."? ;D
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

qt314nfla

Quote from: MuddyGurl101 on August 04, 2005, 06:29:55 PM
Ok so I have some people putting me in charge of boob pictures??? Well, they say I can make girls do it? So come get beads and pics (if you want). Look for the group and I will be on the red arctic cat 400 4x4.

See ya'll in the mud!  ;D
Ok, I'm curious how you're going to get ppl to show their boobs and be photographer while you're playing  hoop toss w/ the girls.  Come on we need more weenie's.  Plenty of boobs showing for them.  Come w/ us and take pics.

enniehall

sounds like a good exchange to me...sign me up! ;)
Mud-It's like whiskey to a drunk or poker to a gambler.

ONEslowEXer

#103
Quote from: enniehall on August 04, 2005, 04:20:34 PM
hey flip flop got extra room on the back...or anyone else want a passenger?

Oh i'm sure flip flop wouldn't  complain bout having a  girl on her back ....I mean on the back of his four wheeler  ::) 
I think we are just going for the day though
and by the way cypress cycle is screwing you . Your bike is still ridable
I would pull it out of there and take it to Rob (2fast4u) when he gets time
it cost much less
04 grizzly 660 Wetlands camo (Mine)
5.5in gorilla lift 29.5 x10 outlaws Hmf exhaust
Snorkeled Radiator relocated Outlaw clutch
Highlifter springs

02 Sportsman 400 Yellow Hers

88 suzuki Samurai (ours) 33" swampers 5:1 tranfercase
custom lift

MuddyGurl101

QT- I can do both! I am multi talented  ;) Well I think I will have to participate in weenie toss for awhile, seems like a good way to get guys "out of their shells.

PureLogic- I don't need beads. Riding with you will show me enough beads with all your beads. Not to mention showing my own !  :o
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

enniehall

He called me this morning and told me with everything i need to do to it it's not worth the cost so i will see rob on saturday and i'll have a case of beer all iced down for him...i guess we will see what happens next.  I'm so dissapointed though.
Mud-It's like whiskey to a drunk or poker to a gambler.

enniehall

Do you think it would be okay to take to Mudd Fest?
Mud-It's like whiskey to a drunk or poker to a gambler.

ONEslowEXer

it will be fine !!!I check prices you can get a brand new rear end for that bike for 500 bucks im sure rob would give you a good deal on the install.
but it will be fine for a couple more rides, its not even making much noise if any?   and who needs brakes half the people on here have no brakes
  your good to go ;)
04 grizzly 660 Wetlands camo (Mine)
5.5in gorilla lift 29.5 x10 outlaws Hmf exhaust
Snorkeled Radiator relocated Outlaw clutch
Highlifter springs

02 Sportsman 400 Yellow Hers

88 suzuki Samurai (ours) 33" swampers 5:1 tranfercase
custom lift

enniehall

ahh...i feel much more better, thanks
Mud-It's like whiskey to a drunk or poker to a gambler.

ONEslowEXer

for my good advise I think I should bet 50% of the beads you earn ennie
04 grizzly 660 Wetlands camo (Mine)
5.5in gorilla lift 29.5 x10 outlaws Hmf exhaust
Snorkeled Radiator relocated Outlaw clutch
Highlifter springs

02 Sportsman 400 Yellow Hers

88 suzuki Samurai (ours) 33" swampers 5:1 tranfercase
custom lift

jahaiap

#110
i secured some beads this morning for the trip...  :o   wanna ride ennie?
07 Rhino 660 SE

ONEslowEXer

Jaha putting the final touches on the lawed sportsman for mudfest
watch out ladies :o
sorry james I had to ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
04 grizzly 660 Wetlands camo (Mine)
5.5in gorilla lift 29.5 x10 outlaws Hmf exhaust
Snorkeled Radiator relocated Outlaw clutch
Highlifter springs

02 Sportsman 400 Yellow Hers

88 suzuki Samurai (ours) 33" swampers 5:1 tranfercase
custom lift

ONEslowEXer

We are all cleaned up and ready to get'em dirty, can't wait for mudfest.
I hope it's as good as everyone says!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]
04 grizzly 660 Wetlands camo (Mine)
5.5in gorilla lift 29.5 x10 outlaws Hmf exhaust
Snorkeled Radiator relocated Outlaw clutch
Highlifter springs

02 Sportsman 400 Yellow Hers

88 suzuki Samurai (ours) 33" swampers 5:1 tranfercase
custom lift

jahaiap

#113
great action shot...thanks randy  :-\   looks like someone else is ready to go too! thats 4-LOW

[attachment deleted by admin]
07 Rhino 660 SE

MuddyGurl101

Aww... They always said dogs are man's best friend!  ;D
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

JG

Hey Jay! Are you and Sarah going both days or just one......

Tell her to call me. I changed my phone number though. Email me at gordy@harborfederal.com with her number.

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!

MrsPureLogic

Quote from: jahaiap on August 08, 2005, 02:32:08 AM
great action shot...thanks randy  :-\   looks like someone else is ready to go too! thats 4-LOW

What a cutie!  Is that the same dog I've seen out at the Underhills? 

inked4life87

can you bring a chacole grill?

Busta Nutt

Who is planning on going Friday?

MuddyGurl101

2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

qt314nfla

Quote from: wilburzbro on August 08, 2005, 04:27:57 PM
Who is planning on going Friday?
I'm debating it also.  Would like to go but I don't want to go hang out by myself. 

enniehall

Quote from: jahaiap on August 06, 2005, 05:18:51 PM
i secured some beads this morning for the trip...  :o   wanna ride ennie?
looking forward to it ;D
Mud-It's like whiskey to a drunk or poker to a gambler.

enniehall

hmm...yeah when are we all heading out?
Mud-It's like whiskey to a drunk or poker to a gambler.

Busta Nutt

What I am looking for is somebody to call Friday night for a report on the conditions. If it is real crowded and a small area for atv's might just leave the atv at home prepare myself for the bead toss.

MuddyGurl101

Talk to J.D. he might be heading out there Friday.
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites