I just moved to dunnellon, who lives by me?

Started by clancooler, July 19, 2005, 02:00:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clancooler

i live on N. panda point and am wondering if anyone lives near me
2004 DVX 400
full White Bros Pro Alum. Exhaust
Oneal Bars
Honda Throttle

HondaBeaterSFL

I bought some land up there, have not done anything with it yet. How is it for ATVing up there.
Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

muddy garfield

I own land up in Dunnellon and go up about once a month.  The only place I know where to ride is by my property which is in the Florida Highlands, behind Marion Oaks.  I don't have directions, I just know the trails once I get there.

yunt2ride

Moose lives in Crystal River and hes good people and rides alot. I am in Chiefland which is about an hour north of you
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

susieblazer

Quote from: yunt2ride on July 19, 2005, 02:49:55 PM
Moose lives in Crystal River and hes good people and rides alot. I am in Chiefland which is about an hour north of you

  How cool , our niece who rides with us when she can is from Chiefland too LOL
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

yunt2ride

Quote from: susieblazer on July 19, 2005, 10:13:24 PM
Quote from: yunt2ride on July 19, 2005, 02:49:55 PM
Moose lives in Crystal River and hes good people and rides alot. I am in Chiefland which is about an hour north of you

  How cool , our niece who rides with us when she can is from Chiefland too LOL

Have her message me and maybe we can ride together sometimes
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

clancooler

i live in south dunnellon, near crystal river, but i found some trails today, i almost ran out of gas, but tommorow i will be shure to bring a gas tank, to see how far they go out.
2004 DVX 400
full White Bros Pro Alum. Exhaust
Oneal Bars
Honda Throttle

GSPKurt

I live in Trenton, near Yunt2Ride in Chiefland. :D
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

SuperGrizz12

Hey, I just found this website , its great. anyway I live near you , about half way between Ocala and Dunnellon . I ride in my neighborhood which is pretty big , and also we go to The Scrub about every other weekend.
05 Grizz - 27" XTR's on 14's - HMF and SETX snorkel -comming soon
05 Kodiak 450 - 26" mudlites

cutngrs

i live in roling hills off 140 between 484 and 40 ;D
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL