LOOK!!! It's back together

Started by TRX450R_Racer, August 03, 2005, 10:57:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRX450R_Racer

I will take some better pictures in the day time. It has been raining so I just snapped some quick ones in the garage. The only thing left to put on is the pipe. It is not on because I can't find the exhaust dounut. It will be done tomorrow.


[attachment deleted by admin]
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

TRX450R_Racer

2 more pics


[attachment deleted by admin]
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

KXKID


Mrs.Nightbreed


wheelie_boy

man i love that blue frame. looks sweet!
05 kx 250f

53yfz450

looks great love the frame dont know about the red exhaust tho. :-\
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com