Anyone going to Hazelhurst Aug or Sept?

Started by Hoosier Daddy, August 03, 2005, 02:17:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

cutngrs

I WOULD LIKE TO GO TO BOTH  HAVE TO SEE WHO ELS WANTS TO GO DONT WANT GO BY MY SELF
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Smoknbanshee

man, got an invitation to go to disney lake buena vista golf course and bomb some condos. 

trip to saltsdale 25 dollars
trip to disney golfing drunk 100 dollars
trip to hazelhurst drag races 200 dollars
trip to hunting camp to john wayne some pigs PRICELESS....

I am debating golf, race/hunt? 
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Hoosier Daddy

We will go whenever.. or both months yall just let me know.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

cutngrs

PLAY GOLF WOULD BE FUN ;D WHACTHING JOHN WAYNE    WOULD BE REAL FUN TOO ;D   GET IT RAG
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

dynodon

Watching ole` John wayne would be my choice! ;D
I`ll ride along and split it with you Cut just let me know when you want to leave ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

YAMAHONDAMAN

I'M GOING !!!!!
i could just hear it now...GIT IT PILGRIM !!!   ;D
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

Quad32x

                                       ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

HondaATC

I'll think about it...I have to be in Cordele on the 13th for an equipment auction which is the weekend before. I'll try working towards it and see how it turns out.
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

Smoknbanshee

looks like this is a work weekend at the camp.....dynodon, cut, al, and me will be up there most likely....don i will call you about details about the stuff.
GET IT RAG
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Hoosier Daddy

Hey! why dont we get all the FL folks to try and park on the far side of the track.. this way we can all BS!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Why ?  Nobody  wants  to  talk  to  you !! ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

cutngrs

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: Quad32x on August 06, 2005, 03:13:31 AM
Why ?  Nobody  wants  to  talk  to  you !! ;D ;D

when you have a bike that runs,, then you can speak! ;D
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

                                           Ouch !! ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

dynodon

Ware are you trying to start a fued between GA. & FL.??, Just kiddin, I think we could all try to park in the same area. Last time we didnt know where to park , so we just picked a spot!!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: dynodon on August 06, 2005, 03:29:42 PM
Ware are you trying to start a fued between GA. & FL.??, Just kiddin, I think we could all try to park in the same area. Last time we didnt know where to park , so we just picked a spot!!

We can whoop those inbreedin' Ga boys anytime! :P :P
Just kiddin.. i have some GA blood myself..
i think my brother, me and the sissions are going up friday night. look for the toy hauler and motorhome on the far side of the track.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HondaATC

Does anyone know for sure what the deal is for the people who had signed up last month but didn't get to race? I had paid and signed up for 2 classes. I did hear that if you saved your wrist bands they would let you in free, but what about racing?
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

IF they gave you  guys your money back on entry fee then you will have to pay again.  I dont think they gave any money back for coming in the gate so. if you still have your band then you show it at the gate you can get in free. ;D
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

HondaATC

I didn't get any entry money back, when it started raining we just packed up the truck and left. Didn't go to the raincheck sunday either. I guess I'm just out the money, my own fault though.
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

tribal_shee

looks like your probably out of money, cause they gave all that weren't coming back sunday their entry fee back! :-\
'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires

HondaATC

Sounds like I'll have to come back up there next weekend and whoop up on everyone to get my money back   ;D ;)
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

Hey just tellem when you sighn up iam sure they will give you your money back they are good people ;D.
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

True350

I'll be there, Hey Tonny if i come up friday would you mine keeping my bike friday and sat night again?

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]