Thundercross Saturday August 6th

Started by Exmx54, August 01, 2005, 06:01:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exmx54

Anybody want to meet me at thundercross this coming saturday (the 6th)? I'm out there almost every weekend, just wanted to know if anybody on this site wanted to go out there

Toomey

If raptorboy954 is going and takes me I'm going.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Picow18

DECEMBER QOTM WINNER [url="http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988"]http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988[/url]
2005-Silver
DFR-Yoshimura-PEP-ProDesign-909-Lonestar-Elka-DR.D-FasstFlexx-AC-Blingstar-OMF-LakerCustom-BarePerformance-Holeshot-Renthal-Moose-

MX411

ill try to get there... ill have to see if my dad has anything else planned.

dreth


dreadhed

Where is thundercross located. I would like to try and make it. 
Thanks
Gabe

Exmx54

Thundercross is in okeechobee. The website is www.thundercrossmotorsportspark.com Dreth, the second you get the OK to ride again, you gotta come out to thundercross, I was hitting the 85 footer all day last saturday

dreadhed

Thanks for the info 400ex.  I didn't relize this was a motor cross track.  You guys are crazier than me.  I would love to watch a race some time, but there is no way I would take a 85' jump.  Is it just for bikes or do they allow atvs too?  I know in waldo they will allow atvs.
Thanks again
Gabe

MX411

hey jack im still not sure if i can make it.. but i was jus wondering is ur going on the  27th??

but ill be ready for u to pace me over some of the jumps since my back wont be hurt this time ;D

Exmx54

I'll probaly be there the 27th, just gotta see what's going on that day.

Exmx54

So, who will be there? Weather looks like it will be the same as any other day in Florida, nice in morning, with afternoon showers.

http://www.weather.com/activities/other/other/weather/fcst-hrly.html?locid=USFL0361&from=hrly_topnav_undeclared&begHour=3&begDay=218

Picow18

DECEMBER QOTM WINNER [url="http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988"]http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988[/url]
2005-Silver
DFR-Yoshimura-PEP-ProDesign-909-Lonestar-Elka-DR.D-FasstFlexx-AC-Blingstar-OMF-LakerCustom-BarePerformance-Holeshot-Renthal-Moose-

wheelie_boy

ill probably be out there, but only to watch.
05 kx 250f

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com