Anyone have one of these?

Started by Kawa, December 19, 2004, 05:18:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kawa

http://www.extrememotorsales.com/extreme650.htm

they are cheap for how big and just wondering how good/durable they are

rubicon500kid

how good are they and can you put after market parts
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Chuck_Norris


bhill1429

I sent the company an email to see if I could come by and look it over so wee will see....

CamoPrairie

The description says it has a Yamaha engine. Looks like the old Yamaha Grizzly.

racemanfl

I ordered a 150 from them should be here tomorrow,
christmas present for daughter don't know if it will help but will let you know how it is in quality (couldn't beat the price)


Jerry

big-daddy

I got my wife 150cc YOMOTO from Raceway ATV about a week ago. it was cheap $1500.00 but its build like $hit. Looks like a copy of a Yamaha 50 Raptor body. vibration is to much,the wiring is cheaply done, the Raptor 50 has better shocks. I am sorry you pay for want you get.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com