Saltsdale Sanddrags POSTPONED

Started by Smoknbanshee, July 28, 2005, 11:42:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HondaATC

Quote from: YAMAHONDAMAN on July 31, 2005, 03:37:50 PM
Hey HondaATC...i think when you decide to go to Geo. Again.. Just Hide in the Back of somebody's Trailer ...then you might be safe ? ..


Hahahahaha SHHHHHHHHHHHH Ronnie, not everyone knows the story on that!
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

dynodon

First off I would like to say that Billy is a Great person ,And we all can understand that if its not making $$ its hard to continue-- Thanks  Salts I have met alot of great peaple there!!

Now Frank, you know you can count me in for whatever I can do, although my time seems thin right now with my own business , you just let me know what you need !!! LETS RACE ;D ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Quad32x

Quote from: HondaATC on August 01, 2005, 12:06:03 AM
Quote from: YAMAHONDAMAN on July 31, 2005, 03:37:50 PM
Hey HondaATC...i think when you decide to go to Geo. Again.. Just Hide in the Back of somebody's Trailer ...then you might be safe ? ..


Hahahahaha SHHHHHHHHHHHH Ronnie, not everyone knows the story on that!
Ok.  Whats  the  story ? :)   Oh  yea , Git  it  Rags !!! ;D ;D ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

HondaATC

Well the first drag race I ever went to up in Valdosta, I got a ticket right past the airforce base for 63 in a 45. When I got there to the races I found out that Billy from saltsdale ALSO got stopped there for doing the exact same speed over the limit as me, about 30 minutes after I got stopped.   This last time at Hazlehurst, as I was sitting at the gate I seen someone else was wanting out so I went to back up and let them out, I looked behind me and didn't see anything (trike could have been in the way, who knows) but about 15ft later I heard a CRUNCH. Dude was behind me in a jeep and my tailgate and his front fender connected. And THEN we got fricken rained out. I dont have to good of luck in GA.... :-\
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

535banshee

whats up guys are we going to race again in saltsdale again or what

dynodon

READ THE TOPIC " post poned till october", the cooler month`s should bring out more racers , to be more profitable for CEO!!!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it