Underhills

Started by 450R_Matt, July 31, 2005, 02:28:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

450R_Matt

I have a few pictures I took before my phone/camera got wet in one of the ponds.
This is a real cool place to ride in my book. Plenty of mud, trail's, water, grass prairie's, cow patties, and fun. Met a few nice people out their and a few drunk wifes. lol. ;D
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

450R_Matt

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

450R_Matt

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

450R_Matt

I would have taken more but it was raining on and off most of the day so I left the digital camera at home.

Last one for the day.        ;D ;D ;D
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

dreth

i like underhills guidlines ;D sounds like you had some fun Matt! good for you!

450R_Matt

Quote from: dreth on July 31, 2005, 05:18:06 PM
i like underhills guidlines ;D sounds like you had some fun Matt! good for you!

Yes it was a great tme. ;D   I also met your brother in law. I said to say hi. I forget his screen name. ???
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Qdawg76

looks like fun. I also like the guidelines
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

05greengriz

Nice meeting you 1fast250r, I wish I would of thought to of got a few shot's of those drunk wifes ;D but never thought to do it. Maybe I'll see you at mudfest, if not I'm sure it'll be somewhere else.
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

ONEslowEXer

hey 05 hows that griz running . iwas the one who showed you how to deal with some of the steam  hope it helps...pretty sure we will all be back up there for mud fest we'll look for you  have a good one
Randy
04 grizzly 660 Wetlands camo (Mine)
5.5in gorilla lift 29.5 x10 outlaws Hmf exhaust
Snorkeled Radiator relocated Outlaw clutch
Highlifter springs

02 Sportsman 400 Yellow Hers

88 suzuki Samurai (ours) 33" swampers 5:1 tranfercase
custom lift

05greengriz

Quote from: ONEslowEXer on August 01, 2005, 11:19:52 PM
hey 05 hows that griz running . iwas the one who showed you how to deal with some of the steam  hope it helps...pretty sure we will all be back up there for mud fest we'll look for you  have a good one
Randy

Thanks alot ONEslowEXer, I got the clutch regreased, airbox cleaned out,air filter cleaned and refoamed,2 new oil fiters and new oil. I just hope the wife listens to me the next time I say it's to deep to cross there. Anyway's it's runnin fine & I appreciate the help with the steam. I'm gonna order one of those setxatv snorkles soon ;D, then maybe she can have more fun :D
Thanks for all your help randy and it was nice meeting you. Hope to see you at mudfest. Later
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http