Pics from Eurika ride...

Started by Ride1Rob, July 31, 2005, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ride1Rob

I awoke yesterday morning for the trip to Eurika. Got everything packed and ready to go ;D. Must've been anxious, or still asleep b/c when I went to hook up my trailor... ::)
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Ride1Rob

Once I corrected that small problem I got on the road alil after 7am. Got to Altoona a bit earlier than the rest of the guys so I sat back and relaxed a bit. Got a couple of pics of this nice boat :o.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Ride1Rob

Took alil bit to get to the camp but it was a nice lil spot...
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Ride1Rob

This thing had alil room to it. Had a front porch, outhouse,
2 bedrooms, Tv, and even a small bar ;D.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Ride1Rob

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Ride1Rob

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Ride1Rob

We unloaded the bikes and were ready to hit some trails...
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Ride1Rob

#7
Taking a break... Myself, Nelson, and Xavier

2nd pic... myself and Felix
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Ride1Rob

#8
Went over by Eurika Damm and played in the dirt for a bit ;D

1st pic me roosting

2nd pic Nelson trying to roost :D
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Ride1Rob

Nelson and Felix's brother Xavier ;)
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Ride1Rob

Okay that dirt was hot as all you know what. We had to take a break. And on top of that... I'm starting to run out of gas and camp is about 7 miles away :o.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Ride1Rob

#11
We headed back to camp and I barely made it. Bike started sputtering and shut off about 1 mile away from camp. I clicked it on reserve and that got me in...

Look at Felix w/ his clown makeup on :D

Felix and Nelson
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Ride1Rob

Felix lit up the grill and we ate like champs...

THANKS FELIX!
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Ride1Rob

#13
Time for gas refill for the 2nd round...
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Ride1Rob

Uhh oh! Here comes thundering, lightning, and rain. Didn't matter. We fired the bikes up and went out in it.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Ride1Rob

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Ride1Rob

#16
Nelson said, "Ain't no stoppin' us".

I on the other hand I was beat and had dirt and water in places not imaginable. From the looks of it Felix's brother was the same. Felix and Nelson are beasts. They were upset b/c the sun was going down and it was time to head back :D.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Ride1Rob

We got back to camp and loaded the bikes. Washed up and headed out. Definitely was a good ride and one that we'll be doing again.  ;)
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Ride1Rob

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Da_Mtg_Man

Rob,Felix,
Whose camp is that?
I just got the Rappy back and need to ride it soon, When you going again?
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

T2

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on July 31, 2005, 11:17:35 AM
Rob,Felix,
Whose camp is that?
I just got the Rappy back and need to ride it soon, When you going again?

Mike I tought you crossed over to the other side and ride utilitiy bikes now.

Rob great pics Bro, it does look a little hot out there, but that doesn't matter for you hardcore riders you can handle it. I am glad to see you guys had a good time, cait wait for the next group ride.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

lol......There's nothing wrong with having both. ;)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

dreth

thanks for the narration of pics Rob! i felt like i was there ;)

Ride1Rob

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on July 31, 2005, 11:17:35 AM
Rob,Felix,
Whose camp is that?
I just got the Rappy back and need to ride it soon, When you going again?


Actually, it's a guys that works w/ Felix. Basically, it Felix's. The guy never goes up there and Felix has done some re-arranging and made it better. Bettered the outhouse, cleaned up the campsite, etc... He's up there just about every weekend.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Qdawg76

looks like a nice riding spot and also looks like you all had some fun
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com