buying land at suburban estates

Started by mudhawg, July 31, 2005, 10:55:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudhawg

does anyone know how to purshase land at suburban estates?
700 sportsman 30inchmudlites tech4 exhaust,lift kit,clutch kit,dobeck control box

suburbangirl

My husband and I own property out at Suburban.  We noticed a lot for sale with a camp on it.  If you go out to Hollapaw Groves Rd.  straight down it takes you to the gate for Suburban Estates.  There is a number listed that you can call.  Or try and contact an Osceola County realestate agent and they might be able to help you.    It's a great place to ride.  You have to have a key to get in.  Good luck.

americanhighlander

look at this topic. I have some land companyies web sites  in northern FL  area.you can  check thoses out  it's almost about 35miles south of Ga line. ;D

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,3728.0.html


thanks,
amhighlander
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com