New Tat

Started by J.D., July 29, 2005, 07:06:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J.D.

Got me a new one .

[attachment deleted by admin]
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

J.D.

It's a personal tribute to my father .  :'(
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

big-daddy

Not me! but I guest he had to many beers when he got its one...  ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

J.D.

Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

jwscroll

Got one this week as well, dedicated it to my kids. Got my sons names added to each side. It's in New Mods.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

SkyHighT100

Looks great! I love tattoos :)
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

enniehall

Killer tat J.D got anymore or was that the first? I've got three now and i'm hooked just need a good artist to complete the ones on my chest and hopefully help me create a half sleeve.
Mud-It's like whiskey to a drunk or poker to a gambler.

sct450

just got sons name a while back
04 YFZ450
GO NOLES
GO PHINS

sct450

there is a guy here in orlando at CROME LOTUS. does some great work got my last one there and will be back back for a few more soon.
04 YFZ450
GO NOLES
GO PHINS

J.D.

I have a few but this is the first one in 10 yrs . The last one was on my ribcage and it hurt like heck ....took me a while to the nerve back .
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

MuddyGurl101

Nice tat J.D. Where did you go?
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

Thrasher

#11
I've got a few myself ;)

1/2 sleeves on each arm, up into the armpipts.  back done up and some on my chest.

http://www.thrashed.net/tats   older pix, way , way more stuff since those were taken ;)
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

MuddyGurl101

Nice work Thrasher. I have one that I got when I was 16 and now I am ready for the next, as soon as this 3 inch bar in my ear heals! lol
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

inked4life87

i got one or two.igot a full sleeve.full back peice,both legs from knee down  rib cage and right thigh in the wirks now.

J.D.

The lower ribs are definately a sweet spot . I got mine done at South Florida Tattoos in Ft. Pierce by a guy named Rob . I'm working out a new one on my right side to get done in a month or so .  :'(
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

inked4life87

out of all the places i have tatts that is the worst by far.

J.D.

Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

MuddyGurl101

Good luck! My next piece will be a back piece from the bottom of my shoulders to the top of my tail bone extending both sides. I am getting wings!  ;D Because I am such an angel! Lol
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

J.D.

BUZZards Have wings too . ;D
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

MuddyGurl101

Angel wings. Very beautiful!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

J.D.

You better get yourself real committed if you're inking up them sidebones .... it could take many short visits to finish em .  Ask him to poke around a little without any ink to be shure .
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

MuddyGurl101

Come on J.D. I can take pain. I hit a tree going 40mph and came out a little shaken but laughing it off! Even though my head bounced off the tree trunk and there is permantley bark embedded on my front rack!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

J.D.

I hear ya....It just hurts a little different . I'm probably just a whimp . :-\
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

MuddyGurl101

I can take the pain. I am a big girl! Than again, my next tat will probably be a trail of stars around my waist and than the wings!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

CABLEGUY1

A woman was upset about her husbands infactuation with Bridgette Bardot so she decided to get the initials tattooed on her breasts to get his attention. The tattooist told her they would be unattractive when she gets older because of gravity and advised her to get the initials on her buttocks instead so she had the letter B put on each of her cheeks.When her husband got home from work she greeted him at the door, turned around,bent over and lifted her skirt to show what she had done. The husband stared at it and said nothing. The wife asked what he thought and he replied '' who the heck is Bob?"

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com