scottsmoore

Started by fyrdog, December 17, 2004, 12:32:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fyrdog

hello, 1st time on website. alot of good info...thanks. question; i went to scottsmoore off of 95 and made it back to a trail that led up a hill with a river running by it. is their alot more to see out their??? is it all flooded out their?? iam east orange county and no where to ride hard??!!@@##$$

autotek1

A little more not the largest place to ride but its closer than
onf if you live in the central fla area.. good place for a quick ride..  where are you located at.. me and a couple of people are doing a ride out a scottsmore day after xmas

felix_z-4

What's up, Eric??  I also plan on riding after x-mas, just have'nt decided where.I'll probably end up in Ocala,not sure though.Let me know maybe we can get toghether. Peace!!

autotek1

Hey Guy  Didnt i ridw with you a scumoore when i wrecked the
bike..welllll finially got it back on the road.. going on the ocla ride on the 22  but want o do a few test rides first to make sue he bike is ok

felix_z-4

Yea, that was me, it's been a while since I've been out there.Set a date, I'll try to make it.  Peace!!

AutoTek

Ok
me and a friend are talking about riding the day afte x-mas
either at scummore or maybe trying the place by seeworld
but willing to ride at onf what part are thinking about ridig at?

AutoTek

Give me a call at my shop tom 407-695-9461 will be there to
around 2 pm or so

felix_z-4

 a buddy of mine has a small piece of property in the northend of Ocala, close to Eureka Dam,I'm kinda hooked on those trails,very little woops,people,and lots of space to open it up,I'm talking 5th gear.I'ts 110 miles from my house.but well worth the drive.So if I do Ocala that's were I go.But open to suggestions of course.

fyrdog

whats up autotek, iam over in the wedgefield sub. area. iam on shift the day after x-mas. going out to scottsmoore the following week after x-mas. let me know when you guys are going next and we'll be there. i wish their were closer places??!!@@##

YamahaFirefighter

Hey I am in the Oviedo/Winter Springs area.  Let me know if you are going to be riding around christmas.  I am also on shift the day after christmas but need to put some more time on my new bike before the 22nd.

Gordon
04 Yamaha Grizzly 660 4x4

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com