The insanity test

Started by MadMudder, July 29, 2005, 11:36:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadMudder

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

bigscrub79

LoL i guess i am insane. Oh well thats some funny stuff
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

Well, Myself, Peanut and Austin all 3 watched it and didn't make it more than 10 seconds without laughing. I guess we're all  3 insane.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

klutchbuster400

i made it 5 seconds............. anyone wanna go riding ;D

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Qdawg76

between 5-15 secs, that is too funny, add another looney to the bin I guess
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

qt314nfla

Ok, now I don't feel so dumb for laughing. How retarded.

svtbolt04

Maybe its the fact that I have been up since 10:00am and it is now 3:30am the next day that I didnt laugh.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com