DURAHAMTOWN SPEED RIDE!

Started by dreth, July 14, 2005, 09:39:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudrat

Looks good, I believe I can make it!

Rob, you going to Thundercross with us?
06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

dreth

Quote from: mudrat on July 16, 2005, 08:13:13 PM
Looks good, I believe I can make it!

Rob, you going to Thundercross with us?

Rob will not be able to make it tommorrow due to his anniversery 8)

dreth

i just wanted to get this back to the top ;) i wanna go now ;D

dreth

i know its a ways off but can we go now ;)

Ida_Mann

I SO want to go, but not sure about finances, I figured already between fuel for my truck and lodging/food(renting a cabin) that I'd be spending about $400 - $500 for a long weekend.

If I did this, I'd be driving up either thursday night or Friday morning.

I'll see what I can do between now and then.

by the way, Sir Dreth, can you call me please?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

felix_z-4

I'll be trying my best to make this happen.Just trying to see if any of my peeps are interested.Sounds like too much fun,to miss out. Felix!!!

mudrat

What up Felix, Looks good for me so far!
06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

Ride1Rob

Does seem like it'll be pretty expensive. The only way I plan on doing it... Load my bike and ride w/ someone else and split expenses. As of now I think myself, Wayne, and Dre may be doing that but I'm not certain :-\.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

T2

Better add me to the list, I cait wait to go. Its over a month away so start saving the money now. ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

dreth

YOU ALL NEED TO READ THE OPENING POST!!!!!!!!!!! I SAID WE COULD SPLIT THE CABINS AND MAYBE EVEN CAR POOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YALL ARE WORSE THAN KIDS ::) All yall read was the RIDING part and then went blind ;D

the one cabin they have is  3 Bedroom 2 bath with a couch in the living room! that means we can split the 150$ four ways which is $37.50 each per night! stay for 2 nights and its $75 total for lodging!

2 days of riding equals $50

food equals $60

and fuel! will vary with type of vehicle!

which leaves you with a total of $185 plus fuel!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $400 TOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mudrat

If everything works out like it looks like it will, I have a F250 Crew Cab truck with a 16' flatbed that will haul 4 quads easily!  I will be leaving from the Longwood-Apopka Area if anyone needs a lift!  I beleive it will be just 2 of us right now!
06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

dreth

Quote from: mudrat on July 22, 2005, 08:50:38 PM
If everything works out like it looks like it will, I have a F250 Crew Cab truck with a 16' flatbed that will haul 4 quads easily!  I will be leaving from the Longwood-Apopka Area if anyone needs a lift!  I beleive it will be just 2 of us right now!

your a good man ;)

Ida_Mann

I think I'm gonna cry,,,,I really must wait for another credit card offer before I'm gonna be able to even afford this ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Honda328i

Dang, I can do the $$ but ain't got the time that w/e.  Ida, I would loan you the $ if you could loan me that weekend, but somehow time isn't for sale.   :'(.  Take lots of pictures for us ball-and-chainers.
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

dreth

Quote from: Honda328i on July 22, 2005, 09:54:01 PM
Dang, I can do the $$ but ain't got the time that w/e.  Ida, I would loan you the $ if you could loan me that weekend, but somehow time isn't for sale.   :'(.  Take lots of pictures for us ball-and-chainers.

this wont be the last trip there ;)

jbbj220

dreth, thinking about maybe going with you guys if that would be OK and you don't mind an old guy. If I do might leave on Friday morning. If I do go maybe we could hook up as you go past the Jacksonville aera. Going to start pinging on the other half and see what I can do. Was just reading the artical in ATV Rider about Durhamtown and it does seem like a great place to ride. I would not be able to do the speed ride but the trails sure do sound nice.

Will let you know more as soon as I can.

   Jim,
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

T2

jbbj, listen we dont mind old, young, man, woman, just as long everyone wants to ride and have a GREAT time the more the merrier, so let us know when you deceid you are going for sure. 8)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

dreth

if you have posted that you might make this ride can you please let me know how how many in your party and how many will not be riding!

                                                            thanks
                                                            Dreth

mudrat

06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

T2

Two riders and no spectators, myself and my son.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

quads_only

we may have about 12 riders not sure exactly yet. let you know in a couple of weeks.           

          FRED, 
       QUADS ONLY
[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg[/url]

lawn_man mx

most  likely  4 riders here. ;D  son  wife  daghter  myself.
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

jbbj220

Still not sure if I will make it or not. I am still pingging on the other 1/2 to let me go.

   Jim,
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

dreth

Quote from: jbbj220 on August 02, 2005, 07:54:33 AM
Still not sure if I will make it or not. I am still pingging on the other 1/2 to let me go.

   Jim,

tell her to do it for Dreth ;) good luck

jbbj220

As I have already PM'ed dreth, I will not be makeing this trip. Maybe next time. Be sure to take lots of pic's to show all of us that could not go.

   Jim,
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com