Next ATVFLORIDA MX group ride ?

Started by 450R_Matt, July 27, 2005, 10:59:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

450R_Matt

 Myself I think it is too hot and the weather has not been working well latley so I was thinking about starting another ride like the first weekend of September.

Hardrock or Waldo?     


Let's get some input.  I know dreth will be ready around that time. ;D
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Mrs.Nightbreed


dreth

i like waldo as well but september the 3rd i will be in the ocala national forest hitting some trails to see if im healed enough to to hit the track again. but i would consider it if you get a big enough response ;)

450R_Matt

Well lets just get some sort of idea in September. Im up for waldo again 8)
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

T2

Im in hope to have my bike by than, or I will have to be an Indian giver and take back my Raptor so I can make it. 8)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

apkkfx400

Those that have been to Waldo MX-do they have anything other than the peewee and mx tracks?  Anything like Hardrock with the Rollercoaster and multiple mx tracks?  Wet/dry that rollercoaster is hard to beat-more fun when it is dry, more challenging when it's wet!

Hollywood

#6
Yall know I am in for Waldo anytime! Let's get it on...I need to ride

The next official group ride was supposed to be at Bartow on the 20th of this month but there seems to be a lot saying it isn't worth the trouble...we could change it to Waldo or do something else and still do Waldo in September???
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

LostCause

I believe that the reason Bartow has changed for now is they are working on adding some more gates.  I know they are the 2nd race for FTR and they will have a full 40 gates now.  They are also supost to change the track some so it flows a little better.

Brett
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

dreth

it just has to be in september so i can heal! i miss the drethlike feeling of big air ;)

dreth

im thinking that sept. the 17th or 24th would be better for me!

mudrat

I'm with Dreth on the date, Sept. 3rd is the Last Race of the Summer Point Series at Dade City.

06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

450R_Matt

O yes the high speed stright-a-way... 8)

[attachment deleted by admin]
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Exmx54

I'm in for anywhere, just let me know when and where, as long as it doesn't conflict with the FL series.

Mrs.Nightbreed

The FTR MX#2 @ Bartow is the weekend of  9/17-9/18.

I am up for any other weekend in September

dreth


Mrs.Nightbreed


lawn_man mx

im down for the next one . let me kwon   when and where. ;D
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

skizzfry

Late september sounds great for me. Ive never been on any of the atvflorida group rides. But i do read all the posts and it sounds like its a good time. Count me in!

dreth

#18
ok its officiall!  september 24 at waldo mx ;)

Hollywood

'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

dreth

Quote from: dreth on August 10, 2005, 08:59:35 PM
ok its officiall!  september 24 at waldo mx ;)


i cant make it that day! its my wifes birthday and i promised her that i would take her to the coke a cola factory!

how about october 1st

Asphaltdragon

Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

dreth

Quote from: Asphaltdragon on August 12, 2005, 04:20:53 PM
where is waldo mx located?

in waldo florida! its up to the NE of gainsville by about 30min

Asphaltdragon

blah... that is to far for me to travel right now. I was thinking I could do a little riding and make the next atvflorida video. Keep me posted for the next one!
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

450R_Matt

Quote from: Asphaltdragon on August 13, 2005, 12:58:48 PM
blah... that is to far for me to travel right now. I was thinking I could do a little riding and make the next atvflorida video. Keep me posted for the next one!

How bout someone video tapes some cool stuf from the ride and sends you the tape. Could that work?
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com