Okeechobee Mud Fest

Started by J.D., June 20, 2005, 11:46:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

qt314nfla

Quote from: wilburzbro on July 20, 2005, 09:58:10 AM
If QT314 is on the roughneck side I will be on the gentlmen with generators side.
I don't like that no muddin after dark that's when I'm just getting revved up.

It's not that I don't like or appreciate generators.  I just don't have one or an RV yet.  So until then it's sleeping in the truck w/ the A/C cranking.

Busta Nutt

Come on QT I was joking with you.  I'm camping by you the way I see it  it's your turn to do the cooking ;D

redmopar

No bottles is not a problem for me.  I like cans.  You can crush them so they don't roll back and fourth when the cop pulls you over.

QuoteIt's not that I don't like or appreciate generators.  I just don't have one or an RV yet.  So until then it's sleeping in the truck w/ the A/C cranking.

Keep in mind that it actually cools down in that part of the state at night, unlike down here.  The average low is 73 in august.  Check it out.

http://www.weather.com/activities/driving/interstate/weather/climo-monthly-graph.html?locid=USFL0361

So us po folks who don't have an RV won't be suffering at least at night.  HEY, I'm thinkin we need to score a bunch of kiddie pools from wal mart. ;D
Se Florida ATV Club
Click Here

04 Kodiak 450 Special Edition
84 Suzuki 185 Quadrunner

PureLogic

QT take the office credit card with petty cash and go down to your nearest RV. dealer and pick up one of these.


[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

PureLogic

It's only $120,000. And its your new mobile clinic.   ;D
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

qt314nfla

Quote from: PureLogic on July 21, 2005, 04:38:24 PM
QT take the office credit card with petty cash and go down to your nearest RV. dealer and pick up one of these.

Very funny.  I'm not quite there yet.

qt314nfla

Quote from: wilburzbro on July 21, 2005, 07:29:57 AM
Come on QT I was joking with you.  I'm camping by you the way I see it  it's your turn to do the cooking ;D
No offense was taken figured you were messing around.  I thought the guys were the grill masters. ;D

J.D.

Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

PureLogic

*CAUTION*   By you admitting that you are a grill master you must prove your talent by standing behind a hot grill proving it all day.
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

J.D.

Like I was sayin ...what exactly is a Grill ?
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

wilburz

I gots a Dremel Tool and some gold tin foil. I can makes anyone a new grill for a 40 oz.!!! ;D
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

PureLogic

WTF are we going to do with these? ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

qt314nfla

I'm sure me and the Mrs can find some Things to wrap them around.....hahahahaha!

J.D.

Vendors will be let in at 4:00 pm on the 12th .After the vendors are set up campers and such will be able to come in . There will be absoutely no riding of OHV ' until SAT. the 13th .
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

froggy0501

Is there a website that I can get more information about this

J.D.

www.atvflorida.com     ;D
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

rubicon500kid

i hope ill be coming up my b day is the 11th so i hope i get my gifts (hmf,jetkit,airfilter and mudzillas)  what time do they open on sat
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Rubi500

in the photo gallery there are some pics that will let you see how the mud holes are coming along there, its called like pre mudfest pics - check it out

qt314nfla

Ok, unfortunately we have like 3 posts on here for mudfest which has made it quite confusing to keep track of this event.  I would like to camp Friday night and I know that Purelogic will be up there to post off some area so we can all camp together.  Is there anyone else that will be going Friday night?  We need to get in touch so we are all camping in the ATVFlorida area.  PM me if you are going for sure. 

darkside submarine

I dont know you guys cause' im new to the forum.i have been readin' your posts and you make me laugh maybie ill see you out thier.I guess ill look for some beads,a dude with shrinkage, a water tank,some kinda 6 wheel vehicle,a dude sleepin in his truck,and some matching shirts.Did i get that right?i will have to say hi and introduse myself.Ill be the guy on the popo under water all you will see is my head, a bear can, and a snorkel.See ya out there.-Dust
><((('> goin' deeep ><((('>

qt314nfla

very close but it'll be a chick sleeping in her truck.  i'll have a black montero w/ suncoast chiropractic on the back window in gators colors.  and a wolverine.  i can tell you that you will very seldom see a wolverine.  mines green w/ aluminum wheels.  there were pics of it all over the site.  i'll be in the pink bikini.  any questions of who i am see the eureka dam pics and dirty pics.  i too was once a newbee. 

yunt2ride

I will be there probably Friday night in a Chevy Tahoe with 2 polaris' on a trailer. Will have some more of the crew with me in other vehicles. Not sure what everyone is taking as of yet. Should be about9 of us all together.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

darkside submarine

I will definately look for you guys.I drive a blue 04 hemi.i ride a camo 700polaris w/ green outlaws.cant be to manny people w/ green outlaws.I will be with a couple people they all ride formans w/ outlaws.Thanks for the warm welcome.I look forward to meatin" you all.See ya at mud fest YEEEEEaaaaaAA.
><((('> goin' deeep ><((('>

1QUEENQUAD

well, it took some time but I finally convinced the hubby to go saturday. The KIDS are staying home with nanny & poppy.
Purelogic, don't worry about all them beads. I'll take care of it. lol!!!

FORD4X4GIRL

i'll be there .... takin a recon, a cub cadet big country 4x4 & 3 buggys !!! GOTTA LOVE MUDFEST !!!!
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com