I think I got bit by a spider..

Started by svtbolt04, July 24, 2005, 06:30:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robert4570

svtbolt04
How ya' doing , did you get it checked out?
Hope you're gettin' better.

inked4life87

HEY ITS A JOKE.LIGHTEN UP,YOU NEVER SEEN KINDERGARDEN COP?

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Quote from: inked4life87 on July 26, 2005, 09:15:16 AM
HEY ITS A JOKE.LIGHTEN UP,YOU NEVER SEEN KINDERGARDEN COP?

It's noooot a tuumoor :)
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

svtbolt04

its better, now my concern is my pinky that i broke cutting a new trail
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

yunt2ride

I would take care of that pinky before the spider bite so you can cut more trails. Maybe the spider bite will heal on its own but we gotta have trails. Just tell us where you cut them so we can use the because your not going to get to with an amputated body part.  ;D
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

svtbolt04

Hah, you aint kiddin, I cant even pull the clutch in!! I have to use my whole hand. So looks like no more trails for about a week.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

GSPKurt

Quote from: yunt2ride on July 26, 2005, 04:16:47 PM
I would take care of that pinky before the spider bite so you can cut more trails. Maybe the spider bite will heal on its own but we gotta have trails. Just tell us where you cut them so we can use the because your not going to get to with an amputated body part.  ;D


^^^^ :D :D :D :D^^^^

Funny stuff, Yunt!!!!!
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

Honda328i

Quote from: yunt2ride on July 26, 2005, 04:16:47 PM
I would take care of that pinky before the spider bite so you can cut more trails. Maybe the spider bite will heal on its own but we gotta have trails. Just tell us where you cut them so we can use the because your not going to get to with an amputated body part.  ;D

That's it!  No more Wendy's chili again for a year  ;D
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com