Hot Wheels collectors??

Started by GaryinSeffner, December 16, 2004, 03:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaryinSeffner

hey guys I was just wondering if any of you, or maybe your children have interest in Hot Wheels die cast cars? I used to be an avid collector and I have quite a few cars I have been considering selling. My collection is prolly close to 1,000 cars with everything from Treasure Hunts to complete series sets. I just wanted to see if there was any interest. Let me know!
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

big-daddy

Gary, I know a guy who collect hot wheels. i will call him and went you know.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Mrs.Nightbreed

Any Hot Wheels monster trucks? My son collects those.

PredaGator

I,too, have a large amount of them. For several years I was an avid collector. I bought them so often it was almost like an addiction.Of course,all of them had to stay in the packages. I have really slowed down in the past few years since picking up my new addiction.(atvs)
2005 Polaris Predator

GaryinSeffner

ok Ricky thanks!!

sorry they arent monster trucks...they're all Mint on the cards....and most are in plastic protective cases.

hey I was the same way for many years....every weekend I was at the flea market buyin the newst car. I used to buy cases at a time from toys r us and would be in stores at ridiculous times to see what they got in the previous nights shipment.....I needed to go to Hot Wheels Anonymous..lol.

Now I'm just tryin to finish off the VW Beetles that Hot Wheels has made over the years and I intend to keep only the VW's.
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

Hollywood

Me and my Dad used to collect them in the early 90's we have a 3' High x 3' Deep x 6' Long toy chest slap full of Matchbox, HW and some other collectable trucks and cars all in the original packages.  ;D Probably be a nice retirement one of these days.  8)
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

girlieblazer

You might want to consider listing them on Ebay.
Polaris Razor

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com